Thursday, September 29, 2011

Five Finger Tees (.com) Review

"Like" FiveFingerTees.com on Facebook to be entered to win automatically a shirt there! 


Chicken Pot Pie shirt only 9.99!

Pull Out shirt only 9.99!
What do you guys think of my husband slash mode pictures above? He's a cutie, huh? I really like those shirts. They are SDF! (So Darn Funny) In case you guys don't already know, I am the Queen of sarcasm! It's just one of my many specialties. I am fluent in sarcasm. That's why I like FiveFingerTees.com so much! My husband fortunately shares my sense of humor. I find offensive shirts funny. I get so tired of trying to be polite. It is funny to see people's reaction! 

Not only does Five Finger Tees sell funny and offensive shirts, they also sell hoodies, gamers shirts, and cult movie shirts and more. I even found a Rob Zombie Captain Spaulding shirt! Picking two T-Shirts from them was so hard! It took us forever! We finally decided on the Pull Out flash drive shirt, and Chicken Pot Pie shirt.  I have posted pictures of the best of the best below. We almost ordered the "I prefer to be on top" bunk-bed shirt instead. :) 

The best thing about this site is all of their shirts are "A freaking Steal@!" at 9.99. Some of the shirts they are overstocked on, and want to make room for more, so you can get one mystery-t-shirt for $4.99 OR 5 mystery tees for $19.99. Since they are all so cute, that is a really good deal. 

Another thing I really liked about the site is the shirts are available in numerous colors. So if your man likes.. idk- say the Nintendo Cartridge "Blow Me" shirt, but doesn't necessarily like it in white, he can order it in another color! This site is a great find with holidays right around the corner and the brother/boyfriend/dad/husband (fill-in-the-blank) you have no idea how to shop for! Bonus points? They also have Halloween shirts and you guys know that's my favorite time of year! 

So do keep them in mind and also check out the shirts there! It's definitely a good laugh! If you like, find them on their social networks and stay updated for future sales and promotions. If you like them on Facebook you will be entered to win a great prize.. your very own free Five Finger Tee's shirt! Be sure to tell them you found them on Locomotion of Expressions! 

"Stop Staring At My Pumpkins"

FiveFingerTees on Facebook & on Twitter @FiveFingerTees!

*Disclaimer:* I was not paid or did not receive any compensation, but did receive samples to review and test out. The opinions in this post are soley mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.