Saturday, August 20, 2011

Very Fashion's swimwear in U.K.

Summer is almost over guys. Sad- I know, but lets just try to enjoy what's left of it. I do not know about you, but the days of splashing around in the pool aren't over for me until the leaves need raking and the water feels chilly. Lucky for me, I live in a southern coastal community. There sunshine and warm air aplenty. That being said, my swimsuits from this summer are starting to run ragged. The good thing in all that is; that beginning the end of the summer, you can go ahead and stock up on swimsuits for next year. Especially if your like me, and go often to the pool/beach. I have worn the summer's pick so often I'm ready to toss them! 


U.K.'s online department store Very has an amazingly easy website to navigate in helping you chose. Very fashion is very appealing. The suits are all modeled at all different angles, so there are no suprises when it arrives at your doorstep. The models on the site, I enjoyed. They are curvaceous and not stick thin. Representative of a real woman. I always think (and I don't know about you..) "Sure, she looks awesome in that suit, but what about my body type in it?" 
So, two brands in particular, really called to me. I liked Resort and By Caprice. What about you? Which ones do you like?  

This review is in association with Very. All opinions contained within this blog post are 100% mine.

1 comments:

Jessi Gonzalez said...

New GFC follower from the Alexa Blog HOP :)
Please come and follow my blog and enter the Spa for Ma prize package while you're there :) (RV$125+)
http://green-mama-jama.blogspot.com/
Jessi G.

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.