Monday, August 29, 2011

Good News!

What's go great about that?
Well for you- it means that:
We are on our way to lessening the rules of this blog.
See, in order to get great stuff for you guys, I have got have good numbers. But, we broke the magical 4 digits!
It's very exciting to me. It took me since Feb of this year! I am very proud. Like a mother hen.

You will no longer have to be a public GFC follower  to win, and it will be an extra entry!

Anyways, since you guys have been so loyal to me, the rule will be lifted when we reach 1500 GFC followers! So just in a few months, at the rate we are headed...

Super excited!
~Thanks!~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.