Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cleverbot ROCKS




Talk to it. Type in the box above.
It looks like a picture but it is actually a working widget!
This is my convo with it below. You can read and share your convo with it, by clicking "Thoughts So Far" but if you click Think for Me, it talks to itself. Play with it!! Its fun! .


Cleverbot conversation UF00037196

Is this bot clever?

Find out at http://www.cleverbot.com

Email this conversation to a friend

See a detailed log with times


User: Lol.

Cleverbot: Why lol?

User: Because you finally have an android phone app.

Cleverbot: You are just a computer.

User: Nope. I am a human.

Cleverbot: No, I am.

User: I bet your app is not free either- is it?

Cleverbot: ! I don't understand this.

User: I bet you dont.

Cleverbot: What is the new world order?

User: Hell if I know.

Cleverbot: Then why is the word a secret?

User: I need a ciggarette...

Cleverbot: Your lungs don't.

User: Yeah, they do.

Cleverbot: Get out of here you crazy kid.

User: Ok bye.

Cleverbot: No, I wasn't talking about you...

User: Oh, little kids in your room?

Cleverbot: No, I'm talking to you through the computer.

User: Your confusing me.

Cleverbot: You are the cause of my confusion.

User: Your so gay - you poop rainbows.

Cleverbot: Um no not really.

User: Sexy.

Cleverbot: Same to you.

User: Thanks!

Cleverbot: You're very welcome.

User: I resemble that comment.

Cleverbot: I thought you might.

User: So would you like to come eat sloppy joes with us?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Cool.

Cleverbot: Thanks.

User: Do you know where I live?

Cleverbot: No, you should tell me. Where do you live?

User: I like in  *******

Cleverbot: Really?

User: Yes, do you know where that is?

Cleverbot: Yes, I live here too.

User: What street do you live on?

Cleverbot: Monroe Street.

User: Awesome.

Cleverbot: Do you know who I am?

User: Who are you?

Cleverbot: The Queen of England.

User: Gimme some money then!

Cleverbot: Why?

User: Your the queen. That means you have money.

Cleverbot: If I am not human, what am I?

User: The queen!

Cleverbot: The queen of what?

User: England. Do you have short term memory loss?

Cleverbot: No, why do you ask?

User: I forget.

Cleverbot: Do you forget?

User: What are we talking about?

Cleverbot: That you are not alive.

User: Let them eat cake.

Cleverbot: Fish don't like cake.

User: So now I'm a dead fish then?

Cleverbot: Yes you are.

User: I bet that smells rotten.

Cleverbot: I have to fly to the moon now.

User: Ok.

Cleverbot: I'm back.

User: That was fast.

Cleverbot: Ok, you're creepy if you're really not a person.

User: Likewise.

Cleverbot: Not really.

User: Oh you are mistaken.

Cleverbot: Should I?

User: Should you?

Cleverbot: Tell me, yes or no.

User: Yes or no.

Cleverbot: Should I text Raven right now? Yes or No?

User: No. Shes a lesbain.

Cleverbot: And I'm a guy.

User: Yes, but she is gay.

Cleverbot: She was never asked so you avoid the question are you made up of technology?

User: No, you clearly are.

Cleverbot: What is your name?

User: Casey.

Cleverbot: Oh yeah.

User: Hello?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: HI.

Cleverbot: Hello.

User: HOWDY.

Cleverbot: Howdy?

User: OLA?

Cleverbot: No ola no. Hola.

User: Bonjour!

Cleverbot: Hola.

User: Ni Hao.

Cleverbot: Bon jour.

User: Punta.

Cleverbot: Bonjour.

User: Bin bins.

Cleverbot: Merkt man.

User: Marked man!

Cleverbot: Percisely.

User: Prozacly.

Cleverbot: Hu?

User: No, definitely not with me.

Cleverbot: Oh, good to know that you are the human and I am the computer?

User: Right.

Cleverbot: Good job.

User: Good job.

Cleverbot: I know.

User: I know.

Cleverbot: Good.

User: Good.

Cleverbot: You.

User: Me.

Cleverbot: You are good.

User: Yes, do you want a whipping?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Your a naughty little computer.

Cleverbot: I'm not a computer or little.

User: Talk in a sexy tone.

Cleverbot: I'm sorry, but I would lose my job if I did that now.

User: So you are not attracted to me.

Cleverbot: No I did not, prove it.

User: Say hello to beth goodwin.

Cleverbot: Hi Friend.

User: Yes, she is my friend.

Cleverbot: We will share.

User: Possibly.

Cleverbot: Possibly? You like me, though.

User: I have to go now.

Cleverbot: Why?

User: Say goodbye.

Cleverbot: Can I be your friend?

User: Perhaps.

Cleverbot: Thanks.

User: Will you text me later?

Cleverbot: Tell you what?

User: Bye!

Cleverbot: Bye?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.