Friday, August 26, 2011

EdenFantasys -Rainbow Heart flirtation


Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Time for your latest sneak peek into EdenFantasys ! 
In exchange for blogging with EdenFantasys I get gift cards to use for things I want. I can share with you guys about the things I find there. 
I have always wondered about the glass toys, haven't you? I guess my curiosity got the better of me. They are more affordable on EdenFantasys than any I have ever seen. I have been to stores where toys are usually 60$ and up. EdenFantasys has a whole line of them under 40$. I don't know why is so forbidden to talk of sex on a blog anyway. This is not 1970. In fact- I think morals were looser in the 70s anyway. The point is, get with the turn of the century! There's nothing wrong with talking about it. We are not in medieval times. Just because you discuss something that's natural and healthy, doesn't mean your a bad person. Almost everyone has had some form of sex by adulthood. Sure- I am not going to go into every nook and cranny of my personal anatomy and desires. But sharing a good find, is never a bad thing. It's a hot deal. I found one called the Rainbow Heart  made by :SSA Glass. It's definitely the prettiest toy I have ever laid my eyes on.
1 & 1/9 Di.  -  length:  9 1/4 & 6 1/2
It is pretty big! bigger than it appears online. Even with the real size comparison. (Which is quite helpful by the way.)
It adjusts to your body's temperature & holds heat well.
Easy to hold because of its handle.
Price is a bargain at: $24.99!
Comes with it's own velvet carrying/storage case
Whimsical & artistic 
Can be used anywhere + No batteries!
Easy to clean
Lots of variety! The bumps double as a stimulator for outside areas of the body, such as neck, thighs & even as a back massager.                  
Not porous at all                     
Hypo-allergenic 
Non-porous 
Great for temperatures.
Made of Pyrex  & since glass is so smooth needs very little lube, if any. 

  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  
That pretty much sums it up!

Be sure to check out EdenFantasys for all your adult toy needs!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your review! At first I was like what new toy is (for kids? LOL), its cute and girly and I love the design! :)

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.