Friday, August 5, 2011

*Save Money* NO SPENDING SPREE!


Penny Pincher is boarding with us next month...
I have decided on my next go-round "reset bill master time" to go really cheap on groceries and challenge myself to see what we/I can save!
I have seen other bloggers do it before. Or attempt to. And I want to know if I can do it.
Personally, I know it will be super hard. But I might just be able to pull it off!
Essential Spending Allowed:
  • Gas
  • Regular Bills (ie. Rent, Electric etc…)
  • Bare Essential Groceries Allowed: Milk, Bread, Eggs, Fresh Fruits and Leafy Greens
What we will NOT be spending money on:
  • Eating Out
  • Bulk Grocery Shopping (I’m stocked up now thanks to all these coupons!)
  • Thrift Store and Yard Sale Shopping 
  • Family Outings
  • Anything that is not an ABSOLUTE Need for Survival
This will start around Early September. 

Do you guys think I can do it?

Questions?
Have you done a NO Spending Spree with your family? 
How do you think we will be doing by the end of the month? 
And the ultimate question is, who’s brave enough to join us for a month? 
I would love to have some friends to be accountable with. 




You can leave a comment below!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
New follower from the blog hop would love if you can follow me back :)
http://lifewithtwinsandadramaqueen.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.