This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For further questions about this blog please contact me.
This blog contains links to other websites. All external links contain content which is not endorsed or controlled by this blog. All information that you submit on other websites is done so at your own risk. I personally can’t guarantee that you will receive any of the free samples that you request, because all free sample offers are made by other entities. I do not mail out free samples myself.
All posts and information I present may not always be accurate, due to the overwhelming amount of work that goes into this blog, I am unable to constantly go through all of my past posts and edit accordingly. If you bring something to my attention, and if I have the time to do so I will edit information if I deem it necessary.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising for displaying advertisements, posting affiliate offers, and hosting giveaways. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. All paid and sponsored content may not always be identified as such.
This blog may accept free product samples, gift cards, or cash to review a product or host a giveaway. This blog discloses what product samples, gift cards, or cash were received for a product review or giveaway within the specified blog post. Opinions expressed on this blog are still that of the blog owner and are not edited, reviewed, or influenced by the paid sponsor of a product review or giveaway. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. Any product claim, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are mine, and I will be honest in what I share. You, the reader, not the sponsor- are my top priority and it is my goal to make sure you can trust the content and integrity of this blog. I will always disclose products I do not think are worthy of a good review. If this is an issue for the PR, I am truly sorry. It is not my intention to embarrass anyone, but only to be honest and forthcoming of my experience. I will try to do so constructively. Such is the point of a review blog in the first place though.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Your privacy is very important to me and I will respect the information that you submit to me in order to subscribe to my blog, enter giveaways, post a comment, etc. I will never give or sell your email address to anyone. If you are a giveaway winner and the sponsor is requesting to contact you directly, you will be asked permission before providing the sponsor with your email address. This blog uses Google Docs forms to securely collect giveaway entries. I do not give the information you submit through Google Docs to giveaway sponsors or anyone else except to announce the winner. If you win I will post your first name and initial of your last name, but I will not share your email address.In general, you are responsible for the information you submit when you subscribe to my blog, enter giveaways, post a comment, post in the forum, etc. Your comments on posts and profile information can be read by anyone and I discourage you from including your email address or other personally identifying information. I always encourage my entrants to simply put their email on their blogger profile and not leave it in every or any comments. I have even enclosed instructions, which can be found under the tag, "Instructions".
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Sweepstakes/Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry, unless otherwise noted in the footer of each individual Promotion.
- The immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of Nina Say (Owner, The One Fantastical) are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- The Promotion ends as specified in the footer of each individual Sweepstakes at 11:59 a.m. EST (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
HOW TO ENTER
- During the Promotion Period, follow the instructions in the Required Entry section in each Promotion. You automatically will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry by completing the Required Entry and filling out the comment form for that particular Promotion.
- In addition, you may earn Extra Entries for completing the non-required entries and filling out the comment form for each entry you complete.
Limit: Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address and/or household. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner, from all eligible entries through the use of Random.org Random Integer Generator on or around the end date specified for the Promotion Period.
VERIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS
- Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
- The potential Sweepstakes winner will be notified by email. Except where prohibited, each potential prize winner will be required to reply to notification email,within two (2) days of the date notice is sent (as noted on email timestamp), in order to claim his/her prize.
- If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to reply to the notification email within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize.
- In the event that a potential Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be one (1) alternate drawing after which the applicable prize will remain unawarded.
All prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Administrator (Nina Say), Sponsor, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Administrator reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Administrator’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion. In such event, Administrator reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment.
- Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Administrator, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Administrator reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.