Wednesday, June 20, 2012

#win 6/30 OraMD is a toothpaste, mouthwash and breath mint all in one!!!




CLOSED!!!!
Winner Shelly Saraphu

I found this great new website www.OraMD.com which has a simple solution for  gum disease treatment!

Ingredients:  
100% Pure Botanical Oils of Almond, Spearmint and Peppermint. 

Trusted Health Products has had great success with OraMD over the last 11 years selling over a half million bottles. OraMD is endorsed by Dr. Tom McGuire, a world-renowned dentist and leading authority on preventive dentistry. OraMD is also starting to be offered in holistic dental offices nationwide.

Here are some other key benefits and features about OraMD you may want to include in your review:
·         OraMD is fluoride free  and antibacterial
·         OraMD contains all-natural ingredients: oils of peppermint, spearmint and almond
·         OraMD can be used as a 100-percent liquid pure toothpaste, mouthwash and breath freshener
·         OraMD kills harmful bacteria that lead to common oral problems such as periodontal disease
·         OraMD freshens breath and fights plaque and tartar
·         OraMD has interdental access (gets in between teeth)
·         OraMD is used by customers suffering from dry mouth, bad breath, red gums, bleeding gums, swollen gums and gum problems


Here's what I thought. This stuff is pretty stout. I would call it the Whiskey of Menthol Mouth Products. It takes a bit of getting used to. If I was sent the original then I would hate to see how powerful the Extra Strength OraMd is!


This product claims that Toothpaste is bad. This is not the first time I've heard this, and a lot of toothpastes have even taken the extra step to remove SLS from toothpastes, as people with Canker Sores and Cold Sores can get aggravated by this ingredient. Have you ever heard the warnings about not swallowing Fluoride? But why? We put it on our gums? It soaks into our body, right? Why is it OK to brush but not to swallow? You are going to swallow it, duh!

You know what though? I have noticed a big change in my guyms and brushing habits, as strong as it is, and as much getting used to as it took, I have to admit, I quite like it. The other day I couldn't find it, and I had to use my husbands prescription Prevident, and it left my mouth feeling coated with film and not nearly as clean and fresh as when I brush with the OraMD. My problem is, I forget to brush as often as I probably should. I assume most people besides dental professionals would also have this same problem. but with the OraMD I find myself actually wanting to brush more. it's pretty neat and I found my bottle by the way. my small baby (aged 2) took off with it and set it in my kitchen windowsill

I love that the product is small and easy to store and affordableI liked how clean my teeth felt after brushing with it. I liked that OraMD is not only toothpaste, but is also a mouthwash when added to water, and can be used in place of mints and gum. When combined with flossing, OraMD is a complete oral hygiene program. I even loved the little glass bottle too, because plastic soaks into our bodies and food in everyday items so darn much, and it is so bad for us! Glass isn't used often enough if you ask me.


Description: Each drop of OraMD® helps clean your teeth, gums and mouth of bacteria causing germs, plaque build-up and bad breath. One bottle lasts approximately 4 weeks, when following the 4 Step Oral Hygiene Program (at 2 drops per use). 

Ingredients: 100% pure botanical oils of almond, spearmint and peppermint. 



Directions: Place 2-5 drops on a toothbrush, and brush as usual. May be used as a liquid toothpaste, mouth rinse, and breath freshener. For best results, follow the 4 Step Oral Hygiene Program (included with product). 
More information is also available at www.OraMD.com
please see their testimonials

Side Effect # 1 - Toothpaste's Hidden Dangers
Almost all toothpastes have an ingredient in them called Sodium Laurel Sulfate (SLS) which is used to suds up your toothpaste. The problem with SLS is it is used in clinical studies the world over to irritate your skin. Sodium Laurel Sulfate is a harsh chemical that has been used as a car wash soap and garage floor cleaners. After decades of putting a skin irritant in your mouth twice a day, it's no wonder your gums are having problems.


Side Effect # 2 - The Fluoride Deception
Fluoride is one of the biggest hoaxes ever perpetrated on the American public. It has already been banned in several countries like Germany, China, Austria, France, Finland, Belgium, Denmark and many more. See their documented report "Dangers of Fluoride" and find out why Fluoride is now also linked to tumor growth, bone cancer, premature aging, infertility, brain abnormalities and much more.

Side Effect # 3 - The Trouble with Mouthwash
Alcohol based mouthwashes kill bacteria, but then the alcohol use can lead to dry mouth, a condition which accelerates bacteria growth which is just the opposite of what you want to happen. Not the optimum solution for good oral health.


Introducing OraMD


OraMD is an all natural liquid toothpaste, mouthwash and breath freshener that you will want to purchase now. OraMD is a potent bacteria fighter that is anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory with powerful plaque fighters eliminating the need for chemical laden toothpaste alternatives. This precise formulation of three 100% pure botanical oils of almond, spearmint, and peppermint are designed to kill the bad bacteria that are ravaging your gums. 
  
On their site you will find the instructions for you to win the battle back to good oral health. Your role is to precisely follow this battle plan so you can get back to the good oral health you once enjoyed.




For this giveaway you can win 3 bottles which on Amazon has the total price retail value of $59.25 ($19.75 / Item) & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.



Also check out this giveaway for a 12 bottle (case) of Zico Flavored Coconut Water $40  6/30

*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.


12 comments:

Austin Baroudi said...

I want this bad!!!!

Austin Baroudi said...

Following on gfc as Austin Baroudi.

Austin Baroudi said...

I really like the oval picnic set.

Anne N. said...

I want to win!

Mystic Misha said...

I would love to win this. It is such a cool product!

Maryann D. said...

I would really like to win this.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Maryann D. said...

I entered ZICO coconut water.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Maryann D. said...

I really like from the website:
Oval Picnic Set OT70U

twinkle at optonline dot net

Maryann D. said...

Follow via GFC as Maryann D.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Jen S. said...

I would like to try this.It looks like a great natural product.

Vanessa said...

I'd love to try this!! momlovesdeals at gmail dot com

Vanessa said...

Follow via GFC as momlovesdeals.

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.