Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Kelly Nishimoto - Cute Booty- Xmas Peek A Booty pants review



This super cute pair of pants I was lucky enough to get to review are called the Xmas Peek a Booty!! How stinking cute is that?

 They are made by Kelly Nishimoto and they cost $120.

Cute Booty™ was a concept born out of womanhood and the joy of dressing sexy, whatever the occasion. Now with a full range of over a dozen styles, which come in classic and seasonal color options, Cute Booty™ enjoys an unrivalled position as the most comfortable and sexy all-purpose pant there is.

In 2006 Cute Booty™ became its own business under Los Angeles designer Kelly Nishimoto's Design Studio and has since seen an astronomical growth in popularity with fun-loving, confident customers all over the world. Cute Booty™ prides itself in accessorizing the sexiest women on the planet and works with numerous sports, college and professional clients in addition to our thousands of fabulous individual customers.

You guys, I think I squealed so loud my entire street heard me when I found out I would be doing a review for Cute Booty!! I was so excited!!!! I have seen them in magazines for so long, and always wanted some. But I am sure most of you guys know when you have children, their needs come first, that means purchases like this get put on a back-burner so to speak.



Sadly, I think my pair was a bit too long, and a bit too big. I still wear them anyway though!  They try to slide down as I walk (possibly because I am walking on them) but the green lace waistband is so high on me, that if I pull it up to where the crotch sits at my nether-land area, then the green lace goes up to two inches below the bottom of my breasts. If I roll them down then you see the seam (see above) and if I put the green lace where it goes (underneath the belly button, where all pants should be) then my whole rear is exposed through the green lace... panties, crack, and all!!
 I saved you from this image, but did consider placing it in the post. Maybe I should've read the sizing chart better?

 Perhaps I would have liked these strikingly similar pants for $135 better.. The Rufffle Booty. The only real difference is the lace waistband is gone, which seems to be the problem with the pants. Instead- it is replaced with a drawstring, which I think I probably would have faired better with. If I had only known, I mean. Also the pockets on these are a little different, and actually kind-of cuter. 
Don't get me wrong, I adore these pants and my butt look spectacular

Cute Booty Pants by Kelly Nishimoto. My pants match my 2 year old daughters! Her name is Devonny and hers are custom made for her! Mine can be found for purchase on the site from the  Holiday Gifts section. This shirt seen here at this link  is the Hearts Tee is low cut, V-neck and is a festive green with an over sized red heart on one breast of the shirt. It matches PERFECTLY with my pants. ($55)


If you love Cute Booty as much as I do, then you'll want to check out this page for sure: http://www.teamcutebooty.com/




The Baby Cute Booty pants are $45 and I made the mistake of ordering Devonny's too large as well. I assumed I didn't want to get a size 2t because she would grow out of it too fast. Instead I ordered her the 3t and they are super loose on her. Well, there is always next year! I should've opted for the 2T but hindsight is 20/20, no? You can tell they are big on her above, and they are long on me in the pics below, if you look closely.





Speaking of booties, please enjoy this throwback video of Devonny dancing to Katy Perry's E.T.!!! Shaking that CuteBooty!



If you don't have 100+ dollars to splurge on a pair of Cute Booty pants for yourself, do not despair! they have sales ALL the time, and right now, they have this UBER cute pair of Lace Cute Booty Pants (all over lace!!!) in Yellow for $75!!! Also if you do have money laying around, or have to get someone an awesome gift.. you should look into their Cute Booty membership they will get a pair of Cute Booty pants delivered straight to their door every month for a year! It costs between 500-850$, (6mo & 12mo) and what a steal, think of the money you'd save from buying them singly.
You can also save money on their clothes by checking out their Sample Sale.


My Cute Booty on Facebook
@mycutebooty

*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

80 comments:

sparkedcat said...

Wow! You look absolutely fantastic wearing the Xmas Peek a Booty! You certainly have the booty to be a cutie!

Sadie said...

The adult pair look great, but the little girl ones are so cute.

Nancy said...

These pants certainly make you two a striking holiday duo!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Christy Maurer said...

I love the Christmas ones! The baby ones are adorable. Gonna have to check these out for the holidays!

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute for Xmas, but myu booty is already a big booty, these would make it look huge LOL But for young girls adoreable!

Jen said...

They look great, but I'm not so keen on accentuating my behind.

Unknown said...

That is so cute. :) This would look adorable on my 2 daughters but I don't think it would look on me. :)

Unknown said...

Honestly, you can pull this look off, but I need something that hids my ample behind, not something that accentuates it...lol

KaciOhio said...

I have no booty lol But I LOVE the different kinds of these pants, not so much the red and white ones but the other ones are really cute!!
Kaci Guisinger Harrison

Robin O said...

Adorable! I can already think of 3 people I want to give those to. Thanks for the photos!!

cristal78 said...

These are so cute and even cuter that you can get a little pair for your daughter or other little one in your life.

Mike R. said...

Fantastic! I'm really excited about the Christmas pair.

Mike R. said...

I love them, very clever idea.

Kelly R. said...

These are really cute, but, I don't really care for bringing attention to my back side, lol.

Anita Gambrell said...

I want to win! The cute booty pants are cute!

Karen F said...

The little girls ones are so cute, the adult is ok for young ladies but not for me.

Unknown said...

Those are the cutest things ever!

Betty Roberts said...

Sexy and Super cute!!

The Riebeek Family said...

They are cute red and white stripes are so fun and elvish looking.

michelle riebeek

Becky R said...

The baby pants are darling. They are so festive!

KrystalvdL said...

So cute, but being pregnant my booty is already bigger than I'd like I'd end up with two HUGE bumps, one in the front and one in the back =)

JRaePhelan said...

They are interesting! But, my booty needs no more pop than nature has already provided!

Natalie Perry said...

The pants are cute, specially for the little ones.

RealtorSD said...

a little bold for me but cute on you guys!

MommyMandi said...

Not only are they cute, they look comfy too.

Unknown said...

What a gr8 idea. I really like the pink adult Ruffle booty pain. I need a pair of these. :)

kywildcats_10 said...

The both of you look adorable in your matching pants. You can match for Christmas morning. My girls would love these.

dymphna said...

Too cute love the lace

pennelope merriweather said...

what a fun idea..!! You pull it off great although I agree they look a little big on you..nice problem..!! I enjoyed the review..!!

pennelope merriweather said...

Thanks for the review and generous giveaway with locomotion..!! I would love to win..!

pennelope merriweather said...

m

Unknown said...

The Christmas ones are pretty stinkin cute.

Unknown said...

The Christmas ones are pretty stinkin cute.

Unknown said...

Too cute! I love the idea of matching mom and baby comfy pants! Love them!

Elizabeth Parker said...

I think that they'd be cute on my kids...not so much on me...

Unknown said...

those christmas pants look comfy

tabitha pittz said...

These are super cute pants and the little bitty ones are even cuter!

Unknown said...

they look comfy

Momma Darby said...

these are adorable, love these!!!

ronda said...

very cute, my daughter would love them

sa9603 said...

not for me love the pics though

amy c

Unknown said...

cool, i like!!

Unknown said...

cool, i like!!

Jennie said...

festive!

Anonymous said...

these are so cute. I need a pair of these :)

Nan said...

Been many years since I would even consider putting my booty into something like this! LOL But my granddaughter would look precious in them :)

Unknown said...

Not a fan sorry.

Bekalee314 said...

wish you were giving away these! they are so cute! i want!

Suchaproudmama said...

Soooo cute! I wish i could afford a pair!
Suchaproudmama @ yahoo.com

d schmidt said...

What a very good idea! Very Festive

Tiffyjiffy said...

They look so cute and comfy:) Makes me want to buy a pair of those!

Unknown said...

totally cute and comfy, how often do you get that cute and comfy. cool beans thanks for the review.

Lindsay Lee said...

Those are so stinking cute I am going to have to get myself a pair!

linzaleetus at gmail dot com

Lindsay Lee said...

Oh my gosh those are so cute I need to get a pair!

linzaleetus at gmail dot com

Liz Ticona said...

I like the lace waist ..looks really comfortable and why not be comfortable and sexy at the same time? :) however, it really is not my style but very fun for others. thanks for the review. I also have problems because i'm petite, that pants are 99% of the time, too long so i end up having to hem them and given that this is already $120 I couldnt justify spending that much but i love the idea! :)

Liz Ticona
liz.ticona@yahoo.com

gannyofshy said...

I would love to have the Hello Kitty for my granddaughter, pleas Very cute stockings

Melanie Stewart said...

Definitely not something I would wear, sorry. Kind of cute for the little one, though.

Liz said...

A little pricey but very cute!
lterek1027@gmail.com

Daily Woman (Lacey) said...

I think these are so cool, I like that they are different.

SnowflakeDay (Audra) said...

I know somebody who would like me to wear a pair of these. lol Cute to wear around the house. They do look comfy.
-Audra Weathers
Snowflake Day Play at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Those pants are very cute, my husband would love them

TarynPasco916 said...

I usually only pay $45 for one pair of pj's from Victoria Secret! Lol. But they are cute!

Unknown said...

These are the cutest pants ever!

Unknown said...

Gina catino WOW!! These are sooo cute!! I need these I don't have a bootie! In those pants I would!!

Unknown said...

Gina catino WOW!! These are sooo cute!! I need these I don't have a bootie! In those pants I would!!

Anonymous said...

Those pants are so fun, I think my husband would like it if I bought a pair!

Calligraphyqueen said...

I am working on my booty after last baby, so I think these would look far cuter on her than me. Though I would like something a little more fun than yoga pants.

Calligraphyqueen said...

I am working on my booty after last baby, so I think these would look far cuter on her than me. Though I would like something a little more fun than yoga pants.

Gail Williams said...

I'm sure they look good on many people, adorable on children and babies, but I have enough junk in my trunk, no need to accentuate it!

heatherlynn102 said...

Lol! This is hilarious! I especially like some of the colors in the picture you posted on the bottom. I'll have to check out their sales :)

OneUniqueQueen said...

Those pants are too cute! You look amazing in your XMas pants!!

cman said...

Those look very comfortable!

Jan Messali said...

I like the kids' pants... cute!

Francine Anchondo said...

The pants are so cute

Unknown said...

These are really cute. I wouldn't wear them but someone smaller they would look great on.

sunflowerally22 said...

Look at how cute your bootie looks in these pants! \friggin adorable! and your daughters pants are adorable! i must get my daughter a pair!

Stacy Tilton said...

those are very cute. she looks adorable in them too!

barb h said...

like the pants- I wish my butt looked like that....

kellyr78 said...

These are cute, especially the matching pants for your daughter.
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

Tylerpants said...

They are a bit pricey but very festive & cute! tylerpants(at)gmail.com

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.