Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Athleticxtreme.com has the BEST weight loss supplements!

$42.00
Plus Shipping & Handling



$38.00


Plus Shipping & Handling



This little bottle above of Slim FX, is $38 and worth every penny. I love this product, not once did I feel hungry or jittery!
I was fortunate enough to get to try the ultimate weight loss stack of Slim FX + Lean FX. Lean FX contains no stimulants and works via cortisol reduction (the stress hormone that causes weight gain and retention). AX is the leading manufacturer of scientifically engineered nutritional supplements. They combine cutting edge clinical research with years of experience in the health and fitness field to deliver xtreme products with xtreme results

The Slim FX got me so crunk it was like I drank a whole pot of coffee. When I worked out with the supplements I felt like I had all the energy to burn. and even after workout, still had energy to chase the kiddies around at home! Extended release, 12 hour fat loss formula. Fight overeating with sustained energy and controlled appetite suppression throughout the day. Slim FX uses a unique microencapsulation process to ensure that the powerful ingredients are delivered in micro doses throughout the day, unlike many other product which give you one big hit with an ensuing “crash”. 

Slim FX is the perfect balance between reducing cravings and staying alert and positive all day long.

The bottle next to it is called Lean FX, when used in conjunction with the SLIM FX was even more amazing than it surely would've been alone. I actually did try both of the pills singly, one without the other, and I tried them together too. I actually only require one pill, because you can take up to two, but some people only need one. So, I started out with one (you know- just in case! :) 

Lean FX is $42 and also worth every penny. 
A lot of the pills you can buy at local super-centers and drugstores are not as researched or advanced as these are. I love the peace of mind of knowing I am putting into my body a quality product. The competitors products are not only inferior in any and every way possible (in my humble opinion) I would know, I have tried most of them all. There are only 2 other products or brands that I know for a fact do work, most are just cheap herbs thrown into a pill claiming benefits when really its 99% desire inside of you. 

I think a LOT of the times with cheap diet pills, you get what you pay for. Which I think you are buying a placebo that you are going to have to want to lose weight. I have bought into fad diets and pills myself, I am not innocent here. Just know this: There is no magic diet pill that makes weight fall off of you. You could take these pills above, which actually do eliminate hunger and cravings and cortisol, but if you WANT to eat a whole chocolate cake, this pill is not the Thigh & Butt Cellulite police and is going to blow a magic whistle and suddenly you don't want the birthday cake your kid/husband/bff (fill-in-the-blank) is gorging and pigging out on. Just because you take any pill doesn't mean you never want a Butterfinger or Reese's again. You will want them, and they are OK in moderation... RARE MODERATION I MEAN...  but you have to WANT to lose weight, and no matter how much energy a pill gives you....

 I do know that it has to come from inside of you. I lost a POUND a day, 14 lbs in 16 days. All the time I was on any diet program I have blogged about even, I have never lost so much weight so rapidly. Do you want to know my secret?
DON'T BUY CRAP FOOD. There, I said it.
Stay on the outside of the grocery store aisle. Do not go into the center aisles in the store. You will see BOGO Nabisco, or 1$ off Cheeze-Its. 
 Stay in the frozen Veg, fresh seafood, produce and the meat. Do not look at that processed carbs & crap. Buy raspberries and grapes as opposed to cookies and crackers. Late at night craving? Instead of popcorn eat some carrots. It takes some getting used to I'm not going to lie, but it works!

If you do that, watch your calories & watch your portions. It isn't rocket science on how to lose wight. Do push-aways from the table. Get off your butt and move, go for a walk.. its simple, really. All diets basically consist of cutting calories and portions. What I don't like about diets is the strict guidelines for the menu/recipes, who has time to be at the store like that constantly? Just workout and drink more water! A lot of the times your body craves the water that is IN food. If you just drink water it would stay hydrated and you would be hungry less. Promise.  This pill will make you want to get up and walk and give you EXTREME energy to walk further..... But you have to get off your butt first, you feel me? 

Target Abdominal Fat
High cortisol levels can increase fatty deposits on the stomach, hips, waist, and thighs. Lean FX's key ingredient, 17B-Triol™ (5-Androstene-3b,7b,17b-Triol) helps control and lower cortisol levels caused by stress, allowing users to effectively target and eliminate stubborn belly fat.
Reduce Fat Storing Cortisol
Stress, common in busy individuals, increases your body's production of the hormone cortisol and causes the body to store fat, usually in the belly. Cortisol also reduces protein synthesis and prevents muscle growth. Lean FX controls and lowers cortisol levels, making it easier for you to lose fat and retain muscle while dieting.
Fat loss without Stimulants
Stimulants are touted as the only way to shred pounds. But for active individuals, there are more factors at play, such as cortisol levels. Lean FX is a great, stimulant free fat burner that addresses one of the key reasons why losing body fat is so difficult for people. It's perfect for anyone wishing to take a break from caffeine and other powerful stims, yet still progress towards their fat loss goals.

Hi L of E readers!

Why Athletic Xtreme?

AX strives to produce effective, unique , cutting edge, affordable, premium-quality products while making every effort to anticipate customer needs and meet the demands of a dynamic market. Our hallmark is innovation and service backed up by one of the premiere labs in the industry, meaningful and effective support materials, and unsurpassed world class customer support - someone you can actually talk to!


From the very beginning, innovation has been the unparalleled driving force behind Athletic Xtreme; a unique desire to truly push the boundaries of science and sports nutrition, and desire to NEVER become a “ me too ” company.

They pride themselves on providing products that deliver amazing results combined with world class customer support. 

Customer Satisfaction is #1


AX PRODUCTS
SuperSize (Pre-Workout Supplement)
Slim FX (Fat loss / Diet Aid) 
Ultra Reps (Stimulant Free Pre-Workout)
German Creatine
Mass-FX (Clinically Proven Testosterone Booster)
Hard-FX (Anti-Estrogen Test Booster)
Lean-FX  (Stimulant Free Fat Loss)
Stimulant-X (All Day Energy)
Axcell (4:1:1 Proven BCAA Drink)
Advanced PCT (Powerful Post Cycle Therapy)
Perfect Cycle (Liver Support)


All things said & done, I am all out of pills now! OH NO! Actually- I am about to buy 2 more bottles right now. (For $80!) Needless to say...  I would definitely recommend these pills to you, and I do think that AX is a reputable brand. Next on my list of must-try pills from Athletic Xtreme?  Perfect Cycle and Stimulant X.


Which AX product are you most interested in?


Facebook.com/AthleticXtreme
Plus.google AX
@athleticxtreme
AX BLOG
Get a Sample

*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.





4 comments:

ashley said...

That's awesome! I agree it's the best to buy fresh food but I'm a sucker for chips and ice cream!

Maryann D. said...

I like all the advice in this post, especially about what foods to eat. I have been reading about High cortisol levels and how it is really not good if we want to keep our weight down. I do understand how stress is not good for our bodies. These supplements sound like they can work. I was always unsure about trying diet supplements due to the side effects they may give me.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Marthalynn said...

This sounds magical! I love that it not only keeps your cravings at bay but it keeps you energized and positive. I could use some of that right now! Thanks for sharing this.

Trisha B said...

This seems to be a very great quality weight loss supplement.

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.