Monday, June 25, 2012

SexyCostumeDiscounters.com - Sexy Detective Adult Costume (review)



This is my pre-teen neice wearing it, and I had to pin it to make it fit, because the costume is very low cut. I also put leggings on her to tone it down! Sexy Costume Disocunters has great deals on lots of others costumes too! if you like the one I picked, you can find it in the Category " CLASSIC "


The game's a foot! And as the female version of the great detective, no villain will escape your sights. The Sexy Detective Costume for Adults, plays homage to the old time view of Sherlock Holmes with his hounds tooth (black and white) checked mini dress, modified deerstalker cap, checked cape, cuffs and gold belt. Add Adult Black Patent Mary Jane Shoes, Opaque Nylon Stockings Thigh High and an Jumbo Magnifying Glass (all sold elsewhere on the site) and you'll be ready to search out the smallest clue. What a great costume for a murder mystery party, or other adult themed costume party. It's also great for Halloween. What is especially fun is that you can have your own mystery at home with someone special and search out all the clues to a romantic evening he has prepared for you. Another use is to wear this as part of a couples costume where you are Holmes and he is Watson. Your limits are you imagination!
Item #: FR48241
Retail Value: $62.99
Price: $47.99 


The back! That is a cape that ties under the neck.

The belt is a little flimsy, and I don't yet have the over-sized magnifying glass pictured, but I am sure I'll find one between now and Halloween! Did you notice the matching houndstooth cuffs? They have metal snaps, and are really cute! I love houndstooth and I love the black "color-blocking" going down the waist of the dress. I actually held voting to see which costume you guys liked best.  See the 7-8 I chose from, and fall in love with them, or get  Girls SEXY Halloween Costume Ideas . It was between this one and The Big Bad Wolf. Honestly- I think I made the right choice, but I STILL want to buy the Big Bad Wolf. I love dressing up and I don't care how old I get, I'll be 99 in a wheelchair and a oxygen mask, and I will be ringing doorbell, TRICK GIMME SOME CANDY! No way- I'm not going to be the little nice old lady.. I'm going to be the little lady whose yard when the neighborhood kids ball rolls into they shriek and run away! :) LOL!

I got an outstanding response asking YOU guys to vote so thanks for helping me choose!!
Did I make the right choice?


Like my costume, Sexy Detective? CLICK HERE to buy!!!
   

Sexy Costume Discounters sells stuff in these great categories:
Lingerie
Sexy Costumes
Costume Accessories
If you are looking for the perfect adult costume, head on over to Sexy Costume Discounters and get ya one or two and the accesories to match. FREE Shipping on orders of $35 or more, use code FSHIP35


Keep up with SexyCostumeDiscounters on social media to stay in-the-know about sales and giveaways!


*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. You

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.