Saturday, June 16, 2012

BEARPAW SPRING shoes review



BEARPaw Shoes sent us from the kids line and their new Women Spring line 6 superior pairs of shoes/boots that we have been wearing the heck out of! Even though it's incredibly hot here in South Georgia  Spring& Summer is even more miserable, the shoes can be worn with a summery dress, and they look awesome. The best thing I can say about the shoes- besides how stylish they are is how surprisingly comfortable and well made they are. They are rather heavy, which is good because they are quality thick, can  definitely withstand the constant pounding of a hyper seven year old little girl! :) That means they aren't cheaply made and will last longer, so that's wonderful! (:










The first pair they sent me is this cute pair of flip flops,  LILLY WEDGE ($29) they are pink with the distinctive bear paw design on the sole! 

Soft rubber insole. BEARPAW® molded paw logo straps. BEARPAW® paw graphic on its insole. Wedged outsole.

I took the pictures of them all new with my cell phone when they came in the mail..


But unfortunately my 2 year old threw that phone in the bath with her little sister. I swore it would never happen to me, but it did! It must've wanted to go high diving.
I have worn them so much out and about, they don't look the same (anymore) so here's a photo of what they look like from the site:

It is also available in PETUNIA PURPLE
CHARCOAL

AND BLACK
But I am glad they sent the pink, most everything I own is pink. The purple are also really cute. I like how they make me appear taller and they are ALL are so easy to slip on to run an errand.

They also sent me the Annalisa Which is this knee-high gorgeous knit boot. The girl wearing them in the pictures is my niece Lynzey. Though the shoes are a tiny bit big on her, they look adorable with a variety of different styles of dresses and shirts. I was sent purple which ironically is my favorite color from the line. The knit-knee high boots, Annalisa ($75) are comfortable too! Also available in a green/beige color called FLAX and a pretty blue color called LAKE.
Check them out!
13" tall, cow suede heel counter, fully knitted upper detailed with flower rosettes set in diamond raised frame, sheepskin footbed, and woven label heel logo.

The next pair of shoes is one they sent my daughter.. they are called the CIMI YOUTH ($70) & I think they are my fave that was sent for her. They are sturdy boots line with fur on the inside and a thick sole.
They are shown below in the print/colors that was sent. They must be sold out of that color, it is no longer on the site, but it is available in these colors.. TEAL, ROSE, LATIGO (brown color, my fave) & BLACK. It has a metallic cheetah print. 
6.5 inch Clear flower print on cow suede, sheepskin and wool blend lining, sheepskin footbed, woven label heel logo and top collar logo.


The PINK color, ROSE below, is the closest they have to Giana's, which are an off white with a pink/purple metallic print.

The 2nd pair they sent  Giana is this pretty girly boot which is adorable! It is called the IVY YOUTH ($55) It is only available in the color pictured on Giana and another really pretty light blue color LAKE... I love these little boots!!! (She is wearing the above too with Lynzey  above in ANNALISA)

Printed fabric upper with small floral print, cow suede heel counter and binding, 100% superwash wool lining, sheepskin footbed, woven label heel logo, and metal charm.



Ashelynn (above) is trying on MY boot, ALEXIS (featured further down in this post!)
Gigi is taking off the IVY, they are having fun if you can't tell! :)
The last pair they sent Giana is the Purple boot MANHATTAN ($55),   lined thickly with soft long haired fur. I am impressed with they way this boot feels when you stick you hand down in it. All of the boots have soft fur in them, but this pair was so different. They were Giana;'s fave, she called them her Sporty Boots, because of the tennis shoes like sole of it. They go with practically anything, and I am impressed because she has taken good care to not get these all dirty like she usually does. So far so good. Holding up, almost 2 months later! They are also available in BLACK and CAMEL, this deep purple color is called BOYSENBERRY!!! I love them in CAMEL & Boysenberry but I'm not too much digging the black? To each his own... :)

7.5" tall, cow suede, sheepskin and wool blend lining, sheepskin footbed faux vulcanize wrapped outsole. Side lace deco detail, woven label heel logo and collar logo.

 The very last pair is the ALEXIS which is oh-so cute pair they sent me Ashelynn is wearing (middle above) in CHOCOLATE,  also available in LINEN, which I do not like so much. I love the Chocolate though, and they are super comfortable too! The fur is long and super soft and I love how you can fold them down or wear the up. They are so pretty.





 So here they are all again, hope you like them, I recommend them, and not because they sent me free shoes, but because they sent me WONDERFUL free shoes. LOL!




Facebook.com/BEARPAWshoes
@bearpawshoes
www.bearpaw.com


Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine

21 comments:

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mystic Misha said...

There are so many kinds, I can't pick a favorite. They look so comfortable!

Natalie said...

These are adorable! I really love the look of the knee high knit boots!

Donna George said...

Wow, these are super cute. I really feel like this company understands the style needs of women and girls. I would wear ALL these.

sparkedcat said...

The kids and the shoes are both incredibly cute! You are a lucky mom. God Bless.

Amber said...

gorgeous shoes, even more gorgeous little models! Enter me :)

Sadie said...

Love all of the pictures of the boots. ABIGAIL 8" WOMENS is my favorite.

Trisha B said...

I love Bearpaw products!They are so different and of great quality.
champ_ion76(at)yahoo(dot)com

Nancy said...

These certainly are eye-catching pieces of footwear! I especially like the Cimi Youth!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Christy Maurer said...

My favorite from the site is the Marissa in maple. The Annalisa are my fave that you reviewed.

Unknown said...

Super cute shoes, I have two girls and they always have to have the cutest shoes, I think these would be great for them. As for having everything pink, me too!

jill24295 said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Bearpaw. They are so warm in the winter! I've been lucky enough to find at some of the overstock stores like Gordman's for a really super good price!
jillcollins68@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Those girls knit boots are really cute! They look very comfortable which is great and a huge plus is that is the style now.
Sherry
savewish@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Oh for cute! I would love to get a pair of these for my niece, they are so cute, especially the purple ones that have a knitted pattern to them

Daily Woman (Lacey) said...

I love these boots, I want a pair of cute boots so bad, I really like the Alyssia style.

OneUniqueQueen said...

Those are so cute! My daughter would love these boots.

cman said...

I also like Boreal Boots.

Jan Messali said...

These are so cute! I like the Women's Emma.

Delia A. said...

My favorite from the site is the Marissa in maple.

Delia A. said...

My favorite from the site is the Marissa in maple.

Read more: http://1caseycolette.blogspot.com/2012/06/bearpaw-spring-shoes-review.html#ixzz2VZGhOjCA

eleonorac said...

cool shoes

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.