Friday, June 15, 2012

Kathyn the Grape book review:Just Like Magic!






Kathryn the Grape has been reviewed on Locomotion of Expressions before, you can read my review of their 2nd book here


Just Like Magic!
Written by Kathryn Cloward and
Jody Duhamel
Illustrated by Christine Winscott
Story created by Kathryn Cloward
ISBN 978-0-9829277-0-0
Kandon Publishing
40-page hardcover picture book
Ages 4-8
Affirmation Series Book #1

POOF! Just Like Magic! Help a child you love discover their inner magic, develop authentic self-love, and build self esteem with this award winning book. Recognized for excellence in a children's picture book by earning a prestigious Mom's Choice Award, Kathryn the Grape - Just Like Magic is a story that helps children learn the impact of doing the right thing and being helpful to others, the joy in making new friends, and the importance of being fearless in trying new things. Children are invited into the magical world of Kathryn the Grape in this dynamic story packed with vibrant illustrations. Everyone is magical!

We were also sent the CD music accompaniment!





Believe - Kathryn the Grape Songs for Kids of All Ages

  1. Colorful You
  2. Maggie
  3. Nervous Bubbles
  4. The Friendship Song
  5. Magical
  6. Believe
  7. In the Flow

Price: $15.00



& do not forget to signup for their email list to stay updated on the great promotions too!  Email signup!!!

I actually gifted a book for my best friends little girl and she LOVES it even more than my daughter! She is 5 and too cute! It's her new favorite book and she has read it over & over, and OVER!

TWITTER @kathrynthegrape
PINTEREST kathrynthegrape
Facebook.com/kathrynthegrape


*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

1 comments:

Maryann D. said...

This seems like an adorable, colorful and interesting book for children. I love books that teach Self Esteem and how to be a good person. All parents should read children books like this.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.