Friday, July 27, 2012

I admit it, I missed them... (www.edenfantasys.com)

I missed them terribly. I guess since I have posted for them for so long.
I had gotten used to writing about them every 2 - 3 weeks.
                                      Edenfantasys is back on with the blogger program!!
  So in case you missed my last post about how to get started blogging with them it is here:

It was ironic just a week after I posted that, I found out it would be the last one I could for a while. So thank goodness they decided to continue it because when I found out, I literally was open mouthed in shock. I guess because I have written for them for a year and they were my favorite sponsor. 
  *claps hands*


Blogging for Edanfantays has been fun- because there is no "review".
 I don't have to take pictures of product. I can just share with you how much I love their site (and I do!) and certain items they might have. I have no time limits, or specifications, I can talk to you as I would a friend.


Anyway.. I super like love this sexy lingerie sexy bra and panties retro with ruffle set! $21.74! (picture below)
This whimsical outfit is a pure seduction. The stretchy bra and panty set features black lace over pink lining. Big satin bows adorn bra and panties
If you've never shopped at EdenFantasys then you probably don't know how affordable everything is, and you also wouldn't know the great variety you will find of type of items. Such as SEX TOYS
SEXY LINGERIE, BEAUTY AND BODY, LUBES, BOOKS AND DVDS AND MORE!!!

Looks like right now, you can save even more money because they are offering 25% off Lingerie 'til August 3rd.

Lingerie Sale
Don't forget to take advantage of this offer, that they have had for a long time: FREE GIFT where you get to pick an item, sometimes a lube, ring, towel, bag, T-shirts, bullet, or wipes... I can't think of any others, but it's always different. You don't get it unless you remember to add it and you can only pick one.
AND
If you order NOW they are offering site-wide (if you order more than) 25$+ you get free shipping (for a limited time)   
Welcome Back Edenfantasys!!! 


 Disclaimer: I did receive monetary compensation for this review as mentioned in the post. However- my thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your opinions may differ. I am not responsible for delivery of any giveaway items won from this blog. We are not responsible for injury or mis-use of any products won from the Blog. Please read our Terms of Service & Disclaimer Policy before entering our giveaways. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.