Monday, July 16, 2012

Monopoly zAPPed Edition - Hasbro



According to a Smart Money article, 65% of dads said they’d rather get nothing than receive another tie, so while we’re sure he wouldn’t mind a new wallet or toolset, why not switch things up with a gift that will bring fun and laughter to dad and the entire family? This year, we’re putting Hasbro’s latest techy twist, Monopoly zAPPed Edition, on our list. It’s sure to be a hit!



MONOPOLY zAPPed
Pull out your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch and prepare for a new, interactive way to experience Monopoly with Monopoly zAPPed Edition. Download the free Monopoly zAPPed game app from the App Store, set up the Monopoly zAPPed game board and ditch the cash because now you’re playing with all-new bank cards and your idevice is the banking unit! With a simple tap of your bank card to the idevice, funds are automatically added or subtracted to your account. The tech upgrades don’t end there because now Chance and Community Chest cards come to life through fun and challenging mini-games played on your idevice. Though Monopoly zAPPed Edition uses today’s technology, some traditional gameplay elements remain. Just like the classic version of Monopoly, players still enjoy the thrill of rolling the dice and moving their favorite token around the Monopoly zAPPed game board in this version that combines the best of digital and face-to-face gaming.

Isn't that cool that you can play your MONOPOLY zAPPed gameboard and app together!

The app is your banker! Tap your MONOPOLY zAPPed Touch-banking card to the screen and let the app do the rest.




I have unfortunately not been able to play this, as my I*pad quit working, and I do not have another I-device. This being said, I have chosen to give it to my best friend Beth, for her birthday is just in one-week. Unfortunately for me, she's an awesome friend, which means she helps me clean.
This sucks because she happened upon the board game, and already knows she is getting it. I'm sure she'll love it and she seemed uber excited about it. I am so not kidding. I thought she would think it was lame, but apparently she thinks its cool.
*phew* (wiping brow) I was seriously worried. Until her birthday, when I play it with her (she has an iPhone), I just cannot tell you how it works! Perhaps she will write a review on her blog:  My Crazy Life.
This game retails for around $30 right now, but eventually it will probably go on sale later, as all things do.
Monopoly zAPPED! Naturally, you'll have to download the app to your mobile device, but that's quite an easy feat. 


Disclaimer* 
 I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.