Friday, July 6, 2012

Night Owl paper Good 1 - week only free shipping! review coming soon!


Not seeing the cuteness? View it in your browser.
Like http://facebook.com/nightowlpapergoods on Facebook
  Share these goodies with your friends on Facebook.
Handmade in the USAFree Shipping!Night Owl Paper GoodsOver 80 NEW cards & gifts hot off the press! Shop Today!

TERMS: Orders with subtotals over $20 will receive free standard shipping within the US. Offer ends 11:59pm on July 9, 2012. Offer does not apply to prior or wholesale purchases.



I will be doing another review for them soon! here is my last review & giveaway!

I will be choosing from these wooden journals but I like SO many! Which one should I get?
I like these the best:
Get your Night Owl on and you'll be glad you did!
Owl bet you'll have a hoot of a time with that fun sale!
~Xo~!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.