Tuesday, July 17, 2012

iCarly: The Complete 4th Season - OUT now!





iCarly: The Complete 4th Season, which releases on DVD Tuesday, July 10th.  This season, Freddie and Sam are officially together; Carly starts dating a super smart guy; Nora returns in a special two-part episode; the crew gets a VIP visit; and so much more, all while bringing on the LOLs.  Guest stars this season include First Lady Michelle Obama and Jim Parsons of CBS’ The Big Bang Theory. In addition, enjoy five episodes from Nickelodeon’s latest hit show, How to Rock – on DVD for the first time! 
Hold your sauce - Freddie and Sam are officially together! You won’t want to miss all the comedic ups-and-downs of this crazy relationship. Also this season, Carly starts dating a super smart guy, Nora returns in a 2-part episode, the crew gets a visit from a VIP, and lots more to make you LOL!
Buy it on Amazon ( $14.85 )


In Gigi's own words:


        " I like iCarly because the show is so funny & interesting. It is one of my favorite Nickelodeon shows. My Daddy likes it too, but Shhh!!! Carly is my favorite character on the show. The show is about Sam, Carly, Freddy and some other guy, I can't remember his name (HA!) I like it when she sings and she's pretty too! I think she's got great style and I try to dress like her. She's so nice and she's funny too!!! 

Hey! Did you know she used to be on that movie School of Rock when she was really little? My Momma says she is on a whole bunch of other shows and movies though. But that is so cool! Her name is Miranda something... Anyway- I like this disc and I have watched it a bunch. It's a good one.  "


From the mouths of babes!!!



Disclaimer* 
 I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.