Thursday, July 19, 2012

Firmoo Eyewear (review)


Firmoo sent me these glasses (pictured on me BELOW )  The glasses I chose are in-between pink/purple in the photos they look more pink online. But mine appear more purple in person. The glasses I chose also available in blue!!





What  Firmoo provides:
Their prescription glasses and sunglasses are of various styles and types, so you really need to rack your brain to think it over which style suits you most. They offer Virtual Try-On System that helps you see how you look with glasses or sunglasses provided by Firmoo so as to help you find the right pair for yourself.
What They Promise 
All eyewear provided by  them go through strict inspection by their experienced opticians to ensure the quality of frames and the accuracy of lens prescription before shipping. In case you are not 100% satisfied with your eyeglasses, you may return for a full refund or exchange for a new pair. No questions will be asked.  
Firmoo is proud to stock Wayfarer Glasses & you should see these Aviators

#OTO2545 are $40 and are beautifully sculpted and constructed, this is a highly fashionable model of sunglasses for charming ladies. Instead of being round and huge, these fabulous sunglasses have modified oval and small lenses. Fine materials allow lightness, as well as long term wearing. Total weight is only 25 grams with basic lenses. The front arms are decorated with hollowed out pieces, adding modern feelings. They are definitely great choices for all round leisure wear.

Firmoo only ships to these countries: USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Papau New Guinea, UK, Germany, France, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden,Netherland, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Greece, Malta, Luxembourg, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, South Korean, Japan, Vietnam, Cambodia, Mongolia, Indonesia, Poland, Czech, Hungary, Slovenia, Slovakia and Iceland.  So please be advised.


 LOVE these : Women’s Full Frame Wrap Around Plastic Sunglasses
but I think I like these better: Ivory Women’s Full Frame Wrap Around Plastic Sunglasses while I like the glasses I was sent, I think I would;ve liked these better. Hind"sight" is 20/20!!   Good pun!





Connect with Firmoo on Social Media:
Twitter - @firmoo
Facebook.com/FirmooGlasses

Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.