Sunday, July 15, 2012

NuNAAT - NAAT cream ( review )



This is not the first review I have done for NuNAAT! I got the chance to review their Silicon line last time. While I thoroughly enjoyed that product, my husband now uses it, because it smells kind-of manly to me. It's good to find a shampoo where the scent lingers.. In fact- I love that! But, when it makes you smell manly, I don't think that's something I would actively seek out!!!
Of the three, my daughter likes this one the best, I don't prefer it as much as the other two though.

I love that this brand is available (most importantlyaffordable) at your local WalGreens!!
And select retailers online!



The three products I chose this time (picture to the left) are part of their moisturizing treatments & masks and called Naat Creams. I guess to put the Naat on your Nappy hair and it makes it all better!!! :)
I need that here because we have very sulfuric hard water that does a number on my hair!!!
Although I didn't get to try them this time, I would have loved to try the Repair Care w Acai-berry & Keratin and the Curly hair treatment w Cupuacu & Keratin!!!
Directions:
Apply a generous amount of Deep Conditioning Hair Cream to clean wet hair from root to tip, massaging gently. Let it sit for 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. For intensive hair care, let the product act for 15 minutes.Naat Cream is designed to moisturize your hair from root to tips, leaving your hair soft and shiny.Use in place of daily conditioner or for extra conditioning, after your daily conditioning treatment.For best results, use once or twice a week and apply to wet hair, letting it stand for 5-10 minutes before rinsing.


The best Naat Cream - by smell, and results given by a landslide was the Naat Cream With Aloe Vera!
In close second was the NAAT Cream Brazil Nut




Benefits


  • Deep moisturizing in 5 minutes or less
  • Suitable for daily use, in place of conditioner
  • One for every hair need
  • Can be combined to create a customized formula for your hair type
    Target what bothers you most about your hair and turn your flaws into flawless style. For additional tips on how to combine your favorite NAAT Creams with other nuNAAT® products for amazing results, click here.



*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.