Friday, May 18, 2012

Draggns Blood Review NaturalSkinShop.com



I was so excited to get to try this


This is my 3rd Natural Skin Shop review!!!
Read my 1st here: Skincare that's right for everyone!
My 2nd: Fruit enzyme micro-scrub


I admit, I was a bit skeptical about the name Dragon's blood at first, and after seeing the photographs of the actual sap coming out of the tree:
I find that them using such an ingredient in their products not only groundbreaking, but unique and innovative. This is one of the reasons I absolutely love reviewing for them.

These are some facts they shared with us on the main ingredient, Dragon's Blood: 

Ancient Greek and Roman warriors used Dragon’s blood to stop the bleeding from their battle wounds and seal them from infection (imagine what it can do for your guy’s shaving nicks!)

Dragon’s Blood is ingested or burned as incense to increase sexual energy, sexual potency, and strength.

In China, the Dragon Blood Tree is the “botanical symbol of longevity” 
One thing I am confused about is why the serum is not red tinted? But I love the silky feel of it, and I love how expensive the cream is. It doesn't come in a cheap plastic jar, it comes in a heavy duty metal jar. I like that because it feels so sturdy and "real" holding it. I love the feel of the cold metal in my hand. The cream itself smells light, but the serum has no noticeable smell. This stuff makes my skin feel oh-so moisturized! It didn't break me out, and I totally expected it to!


Extracted from the tree sap of the Cambodian Dragon Tree, Dragon's Blood Elixir and Hydrator contain a high concentration of flavonoids and phenolic compounds with incredibly strong antioxidant properties. Natural botanical extracts are combined with advanced Peptide technology for a powerful damage protection kit.


The site says it's for men, but it could easily be for women. I do not know about your husbands, but mine won't put such stuff on his face. And he has a great complexion. So I use it instead. I'm sure I am not going to turn into a man, so it's fine. :)


But if yours does... You should know: Men put their skin through some serious abuse on a daily basis. Each time they shave, their razors peel off the top layer of the epidermis, leaving their skin susceptible to the elements – sun exposure, air pollution, free radicals, and dry, winter air.


Read on Dermstore blog some of the benefits of Dragons Blood.


Buy It!



Sale: $65.00
Regular: $104.00


naturalskinshop.blogspot.com
Facebook.com/NaturalSkinShop
Twitter @naturalskinshop


Diclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine. The sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment and will be shipping the winner(s) their prize(s). For more information read my disclosure policy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.