One winner will win one 12oz bag of Boulder Granola their choice of flavor, OR if they so choose, they can choose (I would recommend this choice) to get a sampling of all the bags in the small sample bags which are great for on the go, children's lunchboxes... because they are small and individually wrapped, and can even be re-sealed!
The four flavors it is available in are:
- Chocolate Chip
It is so tasty- I expected it to be expensive, since most gluten-free products are. However, that is simply not the case, here are the prices for the gluten free version!
12oz Bag · $6.99 & 3oz Snack · $2.70 (Gluten Free)
- Growing children are developing brain function and internal organs to last a lifetime, so their food should be the purest and most nutritious available. And healthy breakfasts and healthy snacks are direly important.
- Adults are more conscious today than ever before of the necessity of nutrition and proper diet in order to remain active throughout their lives.
- The organic-ingredient combination in Boulder Granola creates a “slow-release energy” that makes it the perfect healthy breakfast food or anytime healthy snack.
- Organic food tastes better! Remember the saying, “You are what you eat?” More and more people prefer to eat pure food that is free of pesticides, toxins, human sludge fertilizers, radiation (from irradiated crops), and genetically-modified organisms (GMOs).
- Boulder Granola supports Organic Farming. Organic farmers use natural pest control, they nurture and maintain rich soils, use complimentary plant groupings, lunar cycles and other natural farming methods which are beneficial to our earth. And organic farming is complimentary to the water we drink, our ground waters, for the ocean, the rain, and the air we and our children breathe.
- Boulder Granola’s ingredients are purchased locally whenever possible, supporting local businesses and attempting to reduce our footprint.
- Boulder Granola is hand-crafted in Boulder and is mixed and baked in small batches to make sure that homemade granola texture and deliciousness reaches your mouth first time, every time.
I have to say, I have had store bought granola and while they are OK, it is not as sinful tasting as this granola is. I have even previously done a giveaway for Nature's Hand which while I did like it, in no way, shape, or form does it compare to this. I am in love with this granola.
I was sent the Chocolate Chip and Gluten-Free. Surprisingly, I assumed that I would like the chocolate chip granola the best. I was wrong, the gluten-free is WAY better! Sadly, one sample sized bag was a whopping 400+ calories. But that is the ONLY con I could find. There is NOTHING artificial in this granola, nothing in the ingredients you wouldn't recognize or be able to pronounce. It is ALL organic and low sugar, NON-gmo & wheat free! I hope this granola catches on and is available in more and more stores. I WISH I could get it at my local stores, as far as I know, none carry it around here. We have but very few Natural health Food stores!
If you like granola, I highly recommend you buy this granola, and it's probable others granola(s) won't taste quite so good to me anymore. I know I am now spoiled to the gluten-free version of this granola. WOW! Delish!
Learn all about Boulder Granola
This giveaway will end on 5/30 at 11:59 pm eastern! The winner will be selected via random.org & have 48 hours to respond and confirm a shipping address to have prize sent to!Good luck & thanks for reading with me here on Locomotion of Expressions!!!!
Disclaimer: I did not received any monetary compensation for this review. I did receive a free product to try out so I could evaluate and use it for this review. My thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your opinions may differ.I am not responsible for delivery of any giveaway items won from this blog. We are not responsible for injury or mis-use of any products won from the Blog. Please read our Terms of Service & Disclaimer Policy before entering our giveaways. Thanks!