Saturday, April 7, 2012

Malibu C - The Pure Cure Hair Products (review)

Malibu C 
– the pure cure

With two decades of commitment to health-based beauty, Malibu C is a leader in the natural wellness treatment category. Their state of the art hair products also extend into a skin care line. I was lucky enough to get to try their Color Wellness, which is perfect since I do color my hair. I have yet to ever fin d a shampoo and conditioner that make your hair look like the models in commercials. Its not as if they just wash their hair and it dries that way, all perfect and full of body and shine. That is the result of many hairstylists working for at least an hour, probably more. A lot of product, styling tools, and special lights (for the shine) I am sure. Knowing this, I always feel let down when a product promises to deliver these results. Unless you are born with gorgeous hair, I am skeptical that any shampoo will make your hair noticeably different. Although, some shampoos can dry out your hair and make it worse. This shampoo lathered beautifully, and rinsed clean, and my hair was manageable and I do like this shampoo a lot! You can get a 9 ounce bottle, like what I got for only $15. This line is sold nationwide at select salons and online here. I liked the conditioner much better. You can buy it for only $15, and it is also available in a 9 ounce bottle. It should be noted that if you prefer to buy in larger sizes, the 33.8 ounce pump bottle is sold for $36 in the Color Wellness varieties as well. In addition to carrying lines specialized for Color Treated Hair, you may also find products for Dandruff, Hard Water (that's the product I needed!) and products for swimmers, blondes, and voluminousness!

One product they sent a sample of was their Miracle Repair! It is a special protein builder that bonds with the hairs structure to keep it looking more smooth and shiny, and less flyaways and split ends. I love a deep conditioner that leaves your hair feeling silky, So it should be said that this was my favorite of the three products sent! They also sent a sample of Color Prepare, which I intend on saving until next time I color my hair. So I can't tell ya about it just yet.
Have you ever tried this product? Leave your opinions of it in comments below please!



Twitter @ malibuwellness
Malibu-Wellness on Facebook


*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Disclosure Statement: Hit Entertainment provided Locomotion of Expressions with this review & giveaway. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post.  



2 comments:

Jessica said...

Found you on a blog hop, followed <3

-Jessica
www.shoesfashionfitness.com
http://www.facebook.com/ShoesFashionFitness
https://twitter.com/#!/lolashoelove

Unknown said...

These sound interesting!

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.