Monday, April 23, 2012

Most perverted commercial EVER


One blogger said ( Tawnafenske.blogspot.com  ), "I love that commercial so much I went out and bought twelve gallons of Liquid Plumr. Now I'm just waiting for those men to show up on my doorstep."
 Thanks for the laugh girl. I literally gasped inwards the first time I saw this commercial. I'm the biggest perv of them all, but the stuff they put out for little kids nowadays, shame on them! I am undecided if I like it or not...
The commercial starts off with a woman in a supermarket daydreaming about what this new Liquid-Plumr product has to offer. She says, "Double impact," twice as she reads the bottle. In her dream she is at home and answers the door to find a sexy plumber. The plumber is nice looking with huge biceps and a tight shirt. He says, "I’m here to snake your drain." She says come on in and he walks upstairs. The doorbell rings again and it is a second sexy plumber. He says, "I’m here to flush your pipe." She answers with an okay and while he walks on upstairs she lets out a squeal and moan while letting down her hair. Then she wakes up to reality to find the two men in the supermarket. She flirts by giving sexy eyes to the one man in the deli slicing meat and the other in produce holding two melons. These two men are the same as in her dream. It may be coincidence, but the man in produce is standing beside cucumbers with a price sign behind him reading 69 cents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.