Tuesday, April 24, 2012

vidazorb PLUS - Probiotic supplement (review)



I was recently sent to try out vidazorb PLUS ($40.50). I know probiotics are an amazing tool in preventative health, but it can be hard to get the right amount in your diet! Vidazorb takes out the guesswork with you, and helps you balance out your diet with their Probiotic Supplement  "PLUS"
. It is a small chew-able tablet. It's texture is similar to a tums, but entirely smoother, no chalky taste or aftertaste at all. It is very sweet, and I do not mind eating it at all!


I have noticed while taking this supplement that I am more regular and have less stomach cramps after digesting a meal of meat. I try to eat meat as little as possible, steering toward a healthier source of protein, beans, and fish. You need red meat in your diet though for many reasons. It contains vitamins in it that aren't found in other foods. But if your like me, and it can be harder to digest, then a probiotic supplement may be just what you need.
But which one? There are so many options, how do you know what's right for you?
You can always ask your Doctor. There are prescription varieties available, but they can be costly. I know that I have Tricare, and it is not available ON base, and at CVS it was not covered. You can usually buy OTC supplements like these for far cheaper. You might be better off to try them out, and see what you think. Vidazorb is a great place to start. I experienced no issues with the company, or more importantly the product. I do recommend it to you.
$40 seems like a hefty price to pay for a probiotic in my opinion, but none of them (probiotics) are cheap. Unless you want to eat yogurt all day everyday, which would be up to 4$ a day, and 120$ a month... In that instance, a supplement is decidedly less expensive.  Besides, what price can be placed on your health? 
Check out their Children's products & Adult supplements.
"FOR MORE DIFFICULT DIGESTIVE ISSUES
A favorite with many of our regular customers.
Digestive health support, with L. acidophilus, LA-5® (50 milligrams – approximating 5 billion CFU) and Bifidobacterium, BB-12® (50 milligrams – approximating 5 billion CFU).
Address belly upset with Vidazorb® Plus. Clinically substantiated L. acidophilus, LA-5® andBifidobacterium, BB-12® work together to improve digestive function and boost overall immunity. Beneficial probiotic bacteria are essential in helping maintain overall health.*
90 Chewable Tablets

Flavor: Vanilla
Serving Size: 1 chewable tablet

Directions: For adults, take 1 chewable tablet 3 times daily, preferably with meals.
Other ingredients: Mannitol, Crospovidone, Sorbitol, Lactitol, Magnesium Stearate, Natural Color, Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: I did not received any monetary compensation for this review. I did receive a free product to try out so I could evaluate and use it for this review. My thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your opinions may differ.I am not responsible for delivery of any giveaway items won from this blog. We are not responsible for injury or mis-use of any products won from the Blog. Please read our Terms of Service & Disclaimer Policy before entering our giveaways. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.