Wednesday, July 6, 2011

True Blood Party!

My sister is a "Trubie" - personally I do not have HBO, Cinemax, or whatever channel it comes on.. Showtime? I don't know. But she threw a party in light of the new season starting and I thought it was pretty cool. She is all about parties and uses any reason to throw one. She's all, "Hey! Its Monday! How about a 1st Monday of the month- party?" (LOL!) I'm halfway kidding.. halfway!

Here are the images of the party! I think it was a lovely idea and very creative!

Check out these 16 images..

http://hamburgerfaye.tumblr.com/ < My sisters tumblr























My sister (in case you couldn't figure it out..) is the one in the white dress. She had other images of the party, but her friends were in them. and they weren't dressed up or anything. Plus, I don't have permission to use their photgraphs, and/or don't really know them like that!

Just thought you guys might find this interesting.
While I don't get into the whole "vampire craze" (I despise Twilight) I know there are a TON of people who do!

:)


‎Amber Faye sometimes you just feel like CHICKEN TODAY!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Yep today Im having a Happy Hump Day party. In my pants. Haha Im j/k :)
Love you little sis!

Amber said...

I had a hamburger tonight :)

Amber said...

Oh and it is HBO, baby cakes :

LivingChicontheCheap said...

Thanks for the follow. I am now following you too! Have a great day!

Jessica

Megan said...

Oh my gosh this is so cool. I love True Blood, she really went all out. I would have loved to been at something like that.

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.