Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cool As Ice!


Cool as Ice Blogger Award!

My amazing friend Beth @ Corabeth27.blogspot, has honored me with a Cool as Ice Blog Award! Thanks so much Beth!! If you have not been to her site & even if you have .... head over there and check her out her blog!



Now here’s the fun part!  I get to pass this absolutely wonderful award on to 10 super awesome bloggers! If you’re listed below, grab the award photo and post it on your blog and then pass it along to 10 bloggers  who keep the internet cool for you. Help shine the light and pass this on!
Congratulations to the following blogs!

Heather @ Our Kids Mom!
                                           Deborah @ Babas Farm Life!
Jennifer @ Sweep Tight!
Melissa @ Mommy Living the Life of Riley!
                                           Jennifer, Robyn, Jenny & Danielle @ Makobi Scribe!
Mel @ MamaBzz!
Shasta @ Faithfully Frugal and Free!
Mickey @ A Helicopter Mom!
Shannon @ The Mommy Files!
Leslie @ Leslie Loves Veggies!


I am pleased to offer those amazing blogs a Cool As Ice reward! They light up not only the blogosphere, but also the internet, and touch people lives every day! Hoping they have time to pass it on! ~xo!~

















Wicked Wednesday Wednesday Gathering Linky



(This signature goes to my linky, feel free to place it on your blog!)

5 comments:

Jennifer S. said...

Whoa how sweet! Thanks for thinking of me. :)

Unknown said...

^ Those are truly my Favorite blogs! ^
(Love them!)

corabeth said...

Glad I could award such an awesome blog as yours!!! Love ya!

Family-Friendly Product Reviews said...

WOW! Thanks so much Casey! I really, really appreciate the award and wanted you to know that it made my day! You have a truly awesome blog here and CONGRATULATIONS on receiving your award too! Have a wonderful weekend!

About a Mom said...

Congrats! Thanks for stopping by to help lower my alexa score! Returning the favor.

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.