Tuesday, July 19, 2011

For my regular readers eyes.. are you paying attention? ***CLOSED***

Maybe some of you missed the post about winning a canvas for being a loyal reader/tweeter of LoE?
***CLOSED***
Winners in pink

@courteneybri ZERO
@Desseyrae FOUR
@lewalk76  SIXTEEN
@jaxw1208 ONE
@OliviaLasting FIVE

No worries!
You can read all about it again, here. This is the basic gist.
Ends August 2nd.
Top mentioners (2) will receive a totally free (shipping included!) 10x12 bad to the bone custom photo canvas of their desire. (from Photo Canvas Land)
I realized the other day! I have so many mentions .. this will be a long count up. The easiest way I know to go about it, and also fairly is to have those who are paying attention (if you were a regular reader, you would be..) and have you submit yourself for consideration.
How do you submit?
Leave your twitter name in a comment on this post, if you think you have the most @1caseycolette giveaway tweets!
Then, the day it ends (August 2nd .. my birthday!) I will open all the mentions in a browser page .. and CTRL F to find the number of times your name is counted. The tweeters will then be mentioned directly on my twitter and Facebook pages. You will not be emailed, (at first) so pay attention. Once you mention me back on FB or twitter with an email address .. then- I will email you, and ask for your address. If you do not reply within 48 hours .. the next winner will be chosen.
Hope everyone understands how this is going to work.
I hope you are paying attention!

SO.. leave your @twitter name in a comment on this post!
Good luck!
Read complete Rules here.

6 comments:

COURtENEY.bRiANNE said...

@courteneybri

destiny said...

@Desseyrae

lewalk said...

@lewalk76 Have been MIA some lately because of my real life job but am back now. Lol. Happy early birthday. You are an Aug baby too. Hubby is the 5th, our anniversary is the 10th, and my birthday is the 11th. We got everything over with all at once. Lol.

lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

Olivia said...

@OliviaLasting

Jackie said...

@jaxw1208
:) Thank you for this awesome giveaway!

Unknown said...

@courteneybri ZERO
@Desseyrae FOUR
@lewalk76 SIXTEEN
@jaxw1208 ONE
@OliviaLasting FIVE

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.