Sunday, July 24, 2011

A New Award! (:

My amazing friend Jessica at Cajunlicious has passed on a new award, the Blog on Fire award - to me! Thanks so much Jessica!! If you have not been to her site & even if you have .... head over there and check her out her blog!







Now here’s the fun part!  I get to pass this absolutely wonderful award on to 10 super awesome bloggers! If you’re listed below, grab the award photo and post it on your blog and then pass it along to 10 bloggers who light up the internet for you.
Congratulations to the following blogs!

My Bestie Beth at Corabeth27.blogspot!
Pink Sade at Gagas Lab!
Victoria at Victoria's Voice!
Cricket at Inspired Langley!
Shannon at Coupon Savings In the South!
Samantha at SweeTidbitz!
Anne-Marie at Great Reviews and Giveaways!
Aimee at Adventures in Urban HomeSteading!
Miranda at Momma is Sweeping!
Rhonda at Exotic1.blogspot!

These ladies have some great info, products, opinions and posts to share!
Lets remember though ladies, don't lay with fire if you don't want to be burned.
Cook or get out the kitchen..
If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all..
Don't jump to conclusions.
Stand up for something, even if it means your standing alone.
Try not to care too much about what others think of you..
If people from the past who walked away from you mattered, they would still be in your present.
My final thought for the day .. try to be courteous to others and laugh often!
After all .. if you can't laugh at yourself , then everyone is just laughing at you!


And thanks again to Jessica at Cajunlicious!!!!
~XO!~

3 comments:

corabeth said...

Thank you so much for the award Casey! It is so nice to be a brand new blogger and have someone appreciate me! =D

Unknown said...

I am honored! Thank you :D I love it! Putting it up now and can't wait to pass it along :)
Have a great day.
Crystal

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for the award Casey. I will send you the link when I get it posted. Have a great evening!

Vickie

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.