Monday, September 10, 2012

Vampets by Vamplets ( REVIEW)





Congratulations foolish mortal! Your plea for eternal commitment to the Undead World of Gloomvania has been accepted... are the kinds of things that the Vamplets and their snuggly but deadly adorable pet's (Vampets) website says...

2012 Vamplets & 2012 Vampets are here ! In addition to having the Vamplets Vampet that we received ( the Rabid Rabbit ) they also keep on hand



 Alas, now you should understand mere Mortal- that these creatures need a special child to help them overcome the darkness within!!!!   Plus, read my review of undead vampyre babydolls Vamplets too!



Not only are the Vampets the perfect accessory for your Vamplets, but their online world is completely interactive and totally fun too!  I especially love to shop online, so of course I loved the Baby clothes, with their cute Vamplets emblazoned across the chest (no wooden daggers/stakes here, please!) and they EVEN have Women's Shirts that say cute things like:
Rotten to the core
Got blood?
and
I give Vampyre Kisses!




The eternal dark awaits you once you embrace this supernatural being. But a word of caution to you thrill seekers; Vampets come alive in the night and watch you dream! Bwahahahahah! *evil cackle*
These Vampets will stand guard over your Vamplet baby to make sure they do not get into any trouble while you are at school too. Your Vampet needs lots of attention though, or they can be very destructive. All Vampets baby need dark blessings, and hugs, and love a diet composed of spiders, and of course- blood.
But even Vampyres need love too! Snuggle them and their hunger for blood wanes.

Honestly, I loved the bat; Hector the best of all. But I know Giana would love the Rabbit. And to be a cockroach, it sure is a cutie. Of course, the roach would be undead, you can't kill them anyway!
Facebook.com/Vamplet
@vamplets


*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Read more: http://1caseycolette.blogspot.com/2011/12/undead-vampire-babydoll-shut-up-so-cute.html#ixzz2657FzKUu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.