Sunday, September 2, 2012

I won!~ Or Devonny did ... either way - TY L of E Readers & Zutano!!!

Congratulations Casey Colette! This photo is the official fan favorite for August! Please e-mail your size (NB to 4T) and boy or girl preference and shipping info to ask@zutano.com so we can get your prize out to you!

Thanks to all of the Locomotion of Expressions readers and FANS of MY Fb page for paying attention and "like"-ing the photo for me!

Devonnys Photo on the Zutano WALL! Click to go "LIKE" it, if you like it! :)
This is the Camera we took this picture with. We didn't buy it from Staples, we bought it on Dell credit, BUT we LOVE that it has an amazing zoom and megapixels, and its overall just a good camera for what I need it for (Blogging, etc.) My fave feature it does is a Panaoramic shot composed of 3 images. They are sooo cool!
Fujifilm Finepix

They are going to send me an outfit for free! :) I'll put the pictures on my Facebook Fan Page --
I really like Penny Lane and of course- it should go without saying I love the Owl Print!
Who could NOT love the love you print, especially since I have girly girls!
 The Mushrooms and the crabs are DEFINITELY my 2 favorite prints. But the balalaika should be noted as well! My favorites are the dresses. I love all of them.
I love a good surprise though- and it's like my Mom said, it doesn't really matter what they send, cause Devonny is sooo cute!!! :)

Again, thanks to everybody!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.