Thursday, September 13, 2012

CHIMPANZEE


Time to Get Down to MONKEY Business!

In celebration of DisneyNature's August 21st release of CHIMPANZEE on Blu-ray Combo Pack, we've got a whole lot of cuteness! 


Facebook slideshow of photos

Clips From the Bonus Material on the Blu-ray


Small Frame Embed:

"Oscar Looks Contemplative" (Bonus)



"What It Takes" (Bonus)


I had REALLY wanted to see this movie in theaters,but I never got the chance to! :(  I wanted to review it for y'all too, but somehow I didn't make the list!  Sine my local Blockbuster closed, I don't rent as much, so I have yet to see it, but I still REALLY want to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.