Thursday, December 15, 2011

UNdead #vampire babydoll! SHUT UP! SO CUTE! Vamplets (review)







So you can see how big they are! Taller than they appear online, bigger than my Microwave (in box, naturally)

 The whole collection! I didn't get to pick which one I was sent, but ironically she sent the one I thought was cutest anyway!

Baby drinking it's vital fluid breakfast!



Vamplets are a collection of plush baby vampire dolls. The names of the first six dolls to launch are Cadaverson Nightshade, Lilyrose Shadowlyn, Count Vlad Von Gloom, Evilyn Nocturna, Burton Creepson, Jr., and Midnight Mori. The dolls retail for $15.95 each. There are also little bottles of blood you can buy for the creepy, hungry vampire babies.  


Count Vlad Von Gloom was the one I was sent, and even though he's a boy, it looks like he's got these little bat "pig-tails" that I think make him even more precious. His little diaper is skull adorned with little bows and the box he comes in is so cute, I didn't want Giana to take it out of it! I love the bottle of disappearing blood. As morbid as it may be, this is the fad and the kids love it!


Launching soon, more accessories, like outfits/clothes and the cutest pets I was savvy enough to Google and see pics of. The VamPets have not made their way into the mortal world yet, but when they do, maybe Locomotion of Expressions will be sent one? I don't know. But I can hope, right? 


I am so in love with the little dolls, which is funny, because I was never sucked in (good pun!) by the whole Twilight freak-out that swept (unfortunately still is) our nation. Honestly, I am not impressed by it or True Blood, or any of those vampire shows. but these dolls? A-Freaking-Dorable. They are bigger than they appear online, and affordable at around 20$. They sell the CUTEST onesies that I am so in love with plus other apparel  Click to see the entire collection, including adorable kids tees & baby onesies. In case your curious, check out the ultra cute virtual Vamplets online world!

Vamplets are "baby vampyres" as cuddly as they are evil. Created by artist G-ra, each doll comes with a bloody baby bottle and a distinct personality. There's Count Vlad von Gloom, the haughty descendent of Dracula. Lily Rose Shadowlyn has a fit if she's not hugged regularly. Burton Creepson, Jr. fingerpaints with blood. Evilyn Nocturna is a psychic and sleepwalker. Midnight Mori is terrified of pink ponies and unicorns. Cadaverson Nightshade is the baby who will take apart every gadget you have left in his vicinity. 


i AM SO SORRY TO TELL YOU THAT THERE WILL NOT BE A GIVEAWAY THIS TIME. mAYBE WHEN THEIR STOCK IS BETTER, THEY WILL SEND ME ANOTHER DOLL FOR REVIEW AND WE CAN DO ONE THEN? i CAN HOPE!! i LOVE THESE LITTLE DOLLS! tHEY HAVE JUST FOUND A NEW FAN IN US AT lOCOMOTION oF eXPRESSIONS!


*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.