Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The smell & look of leather, the prices you love; only on EdenFantasys

Become a goddess wearing sexy and erotic lingerie from EdenFantasys

Edenfantasys has toys and lingerie and accessories galore, but they also have Fetish Wear!
What I mean by that- is very Dominatrix feeling/looking fashions.
I already own several of them, they are pleather-ish pieces that usually come in black, but some of them also come in red.
I simply adore the zip-up pants I got, they are black, and they zip from the waistband all the way up the butt, through the legs, almost separating the pants of the leg to two pieces.
Instead of a seam up the back through the legs, you simply have a zipper.

Last time I posted, I used the gift cards I was paid with in exchange for a real leather whip. I like to be spanked sometimes, and it had really good reviews, including video reviews from PROfessionals on the item. I think it was on sale last month for 1/2 off too, so instead of paying the $70 it is currently, I got it on sale for 35. I love it. It hurts a little bit, but not too much, and it looks beautiful just hanging by my bed. Threatening, but also sweet! :)



Here's a link to it : roses flogger and on MY FACEBOOK. :) The one thing I do want to stress is, it is much larger than it looks to be online, in person.





In addition to finding those on the site, you will also find an assortment of other items like them.
I especially love the:


The wonderful people at Coquette bring to us this Sexy dress Wetlook Halter-top dress. ( $49.99 )(image below) The color combination, the sleek look, and the sexy runching make this dress a must-have in my closet. I love the lace overlay look, and the molded cups, and the use of color-blocking. The red is such a pretty color, and I am actually purchasing this dress, so perhaps my next post I can include a picture of me in it!?  The only real question is, with or without the opera length gloves ($12.99)

I also adore this red wetlook bustier with padded cups.  ( $41.99 ) Heck - lets just be honest, I want the entire collection of all of the items!!! Even the police dress found on that page with the collection. It's super affordable too, and perfect since Halloween is coming up. Unfortunately its currently out of stock. Fortunately one of the great things about Edenfantasys is: you have the option to "set up alerts" about back in stock notifications, or even promotions even notifications for only a specific size. This website really does have it all. If my friends need adult attire and toys, I always refer them there. So now I am referring you- and what are you waiting for?
Go see what you can find on Edenfantasys!



Disclaimer: I did receive monetary compensation for this review as mentioned in the post. However- my thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your opinions may differ. I am not responsible for delivery of any giveaway items won from this blog. We are not responsible for injury or mis-use of any products won from the Blog. Please read our Terms of Service & Disclaimer Policy before entering our giveaways. Thanks!


Read more: http://1caseycolette.blogspot.com/search/label/edenfantasys#ixzz26IR4C700

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.