I was sent the Pink and Black Madison Girls Kids & Teen Bedding 4pc Twin Set.
It looks great in Giana's room, and Giana really likes it! I liked the purple version of the set better Purple and Black Kaylee Girls, Childrens & Kids Bedding 4pc Twin Set by JoJO Designs.
In case your wondering, Giana's bedroom furniture set came from RTG Kids. (Not sponsored, just letting you know) It was part of the Disney Princess Furniture they had a few years ago!
This set by Jojo Designs really accentuates and helps bring out smiles. It is even more girly than most rooms are. Giana is tickled "PINK". She does love the color pink though.
I love that this set can be "graduated" with her as she gets older, until she grows of of a twin bed. That's also to say that it doesn't have characters or logos that would be deemed too "childish" later on when she gets into Middle School.
She already sort of does that with her clothes now.
"That's too babyish."
Most moms with 8 year olds can appreciate what I am saying, surely!! I don't know if boys do it, my my little girl does.
- You know what's funny? My best friend Beth reviewed the same set, but ironically, we didn't even know each other had gotten the same set from Beyond Bedding until after we ordered. It's too funny our girls both liked the same one though.
I also loved how easy it is to shop on the site, since you can break down viewing by really specific categories, like: toddler, crib, full, queen, twin, girls, boys, baby, and more.
- I think we both liked that it (this set):
- doesn't have a lot of white.
- It has more than just one color... it has many!
- Also, the pattern blocking,
- and the array of patterns used really appeal to each other.
- This is very eye catching and sophisticated!
The boys bedding is really cute too, just- I don't have boys.
There is actually another set that it really similar.. Hot Pink, Black & White Funky Zebra Childrens Bedding 4 pc Twin Set
- I liked this one (another girl set, black & white damask/paisley-ish but with a solid suede looking thick light pink bordering, so pretty. Idk if it's suede or not, but it is to die for. Giana liked it, but not as much as others. Hot Pink, Black and White Isabella Childrens and Teen Bedding by JoJO Designs 3 pc Full / Queen Set
- We also really considered this pink owl children's bedding set but since Giana has 2 own sets already.. Idk, we probably should've.. hind sight is 20/20. I only say that because she has owl stuff all around her room, and on her walls. Paintings, toys, what-nots.
- I liked this chocolate pink set - but Giana didn't. She said brown and pink don't go togther. But she's 7.. I disagree! :)
- It took a while to decide- I mean, they are all so pretty! We almost picked this set, but she likes pink more than blue, and has hardly anything that's not pink in her room. This Turquoise/black/white zebra-print twin Children's bedding set wouldn't have matched.
These bedding sets are cute, but... it is a FOUR piece set. I was not paying attention when I picked it out, and was shocked and dismayed to get a set that didn't contain sheets!
Hmm.. that's strange. If I pay 100$ a set- I would expect some sheets. But perhaps it's just me.
That might not bother the winner(s)... I hope. Which is crazy to me because without sheets, it's not really a set in my mind. If you want the sheets, then- they are an extra 60 (that's on sale too) Here, see for yourself:
My other friend who lives further away, but also my best friend, Best Mom Reviews said the toddler bedding comes with more per set, since her's included sheets. (her set didn't include a bedskirt, but the bed skirt doesnt work with Giana's has slats made into the framing of the bed.
It doesn't appear that you can buy a set, like a bundle of 8-12 things and get it at a "set rate" or a steeply discounted rate. Which is unfortunate.. that is something that would entice me to buy, and to buy more.
Perhaps they have sales where they bundle packages.. If they don't- then, perhaps they should? I found a few coupon codes that offered 30-40$ off specific designs, so that's not bad, but you'd have to pay close attention.
Anyway, of course, now she wants the whole set. :)
I probably will buy some more matching accessories, and I am really grateful that Beyond Bedding sent us this extremely nice set FOR FREE! Thanks so much!
Which accessories would I buy? Hmmm that's a good question. Let me go look and see...
Ok, I'm back- did you miss me? (LOL!)
I found quite a few things that would accent her room nicely.
3 pc Twin Sheet Set for Pink and Black Madison Bedding Collection
Pink and Black Madison Lamp Shade by JoJo Designs
Pink and Black Madison Stripe Window Treatment Panels - Set of 2 (You have to have the curtains)
Pink and Black Madison Wall Hanging Accessories by JoJo Designs
Pink and Black Stripes/Dots Madison Accent Throw Pillow
Pink Minky Swirl Madison Decorative Accent Throw Pillow
Madison Scroll Print Full Length Double Zippered Body Pillow Case Cover
That's not too bad!
Another thing that I really loved about Beyond Bedding is that they offer Custom Children's Bedding. You can actually go in and design your own comforter set. I will have to admit, I played with this quite a bit to see what all I came up with. It was super neat. All in all I think that Beyond Bedding is an awesome place to find the bedding that will make your rooms look great. I would definitely tell people to check them out when shopping for bedding sets!!!
Right now Beyond Bedding is having an awesome giveaway! 10 children's bedding sets are up for grabs!!! The contest will run from September 20 through October 10. All you have to do is follow the directions on the form below to be entered to win!!!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Beyond Bedding on Facebook
*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.