Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Celebrity SUCCESS stories & my favorites!! #nsnation

Yesterday On Monday, March 19th , Marie Osmond was on QVC promoting her Nutrisystem favorites. J 


When you're always on the go like superstar Marie Osmond, you need delicious meals that are convenient and portion controlled. Enjoy a breakfast like an apple granola bar or a cinnamon bun. Choose from entrees such as cheese tortellini, Italian herb flatbread pizza, or Mexican-style tortilla soup. Indulge in desserts like a thin mint crisp bar, a chocolate crunch bar, or one of the five bonus pastry items like a chocolate chip scone. This Nutrisystem plan should be combined with a sensible exercise program, as well as the Recommended Daily Allowances of fruits and vegetables. As always, please consult your personal physician before beginning any diet or exercise program.  Take a realistic approach: if you follow the NutriSystem program and participate in an exercise routine, you maximize your results.  J

As for me, my favorites are definitely

Breakfast  - Ham & Cheese Omelette





If you are interested in Nutrisystem but don't know what to expect from the food, it is seriously good. Besides just being tasty- any item you click on to learn more of has detailed individual nutrition information as well.


Read MORE celebrity success stories.

If you are a Mom on the go like me, then you have an all-in-one phone that you use to help you manage your life. Well, Nutrisystem has an APP for that!
Get one for your Iphone, Blackberry or Android for FREE!





Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling Phone: 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting 
http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog .


 *Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.