Thursday, March 15, 2012

#nsnation struggling w motivation this week


I have been on Nutrisystem for quite a while now. Since November actually. I have been dreading this post because I didn't want to tell you that I have gained some of the weight back. It's not the Nutrisystem (I don't think) but probably more my addiction to coffee and most likely, this: LoE. I am currently needing to lose 20lbs. I am at a Healthy BMI of 24, but I am borderline overweight and I feel "chunky" . With swimsuit season coming up I have got to buckle down and take this dieting and working out more seriously. If I lose 22 lbs I will weigh 130. That would be nice.

I have always ballooned up and down, from 125 to 165, from age 18 to now, 28. It's not good for my body and I know it. I am by no means fat- just uncomfortable in my own skin. Nothing is sexier than a curvy woman, but some of us carry our curves different. It's ok not to be a stick. I know it. But at the same time being voluptuous is wonderful. Some women are sexy in their own skin, and perhaps that's something I need to work on inside myself. When the Nutrisystem food goes I will miss it. I have gotten used to not cooking. While I am supposed to add fresh items in- I do on occasion, but to be honest- it's easier not to. The convenience of Nutrisystem will be missed, but not entirely.

Were I to pay for my Nutrisystem it would total around 400$ a month. I am not knocking Nutrisystem, but with coupons, our normal monthly grocery bill for my family of four shopping at a military commissary (which is much cheaper than even at Walmart by the way..) is 400$ for us four in a month. I wouldn't be able to afford to be on Nutrisystem. I have come to love the omelettes, and the frozen pocket sandwiches. I will miss Nutrisystem. After this is over- I want to try to cut out carbs most all of them. I have never attempted it before because  love pasta, bread and sugar. I would have to say goodbye to my coffee.

And I know what you are thinking.. coffee? Can't she use Fat Free creamer, or sugar free, or sugar substitutes, or drink it black? Believe me I have tried.. it is just not the same. I have got to take this more seriously and buckle down. I need so badly to get back where I was last summer.

Last Summer
Also last summer
Last summer (again)

AT the start of Nutrisystem in November (above)


Now, here I am at the Zoo.
(This weekend)


The pictures out of focus, but I am sure you can tell....

Somethings gotta give. Nutrisystem offers online support and encouragement, but I really just don't have time to cram much more into my life than I already do. There just isn't enough time in the day. Locomotion of Expressions takes about 8 hours of sitting in the computer chair a day. That sounds exhausting, right? I think, as it gets bigger and I post more and more.. that it is actually the culprit of my weight gain. I can't be at the gym everyday, much as I'd love to, because I am always on here, writing away my life. My butt hurts I sit up here so much. I think I am going to have to stop accepting pitches, and get more focused on being healthy.  For now.. signing off. To go to the gym. *sighs*





Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling Phone: 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting 
http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog .


 *Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.


1 comments:

Shannon's Tales of Motherhood said...

You said if you loose 20 more pounds youd be 132?? Girl I can't even remember the last time I was 150 or even 130! You look good, I understand you have to be comfortable with you and all but I just have to say that your beautiful like you are. Try walking around with a bookbag for 1 complete day with atleast 70lbs worth of veggie cans or something in it. Once you take that bookbag off at the end of the day you will feel as light as a feather! I wish I could be your size, I'm thinking of the gastric bypass surgory. Maybe we can switch bodys? lol...
Good luck to you, but trust me your doing good!

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.