Thursday, November 1, 2012

How many of my readers saw Brave in Theaters?


Download Character Cutouts!

Giana was Merida last night for Halloween!
Super cute!!
We actually saw BRAVE in theaters in 3D and I gotta say, one of the best Disney princesses movies yet! And here I thought they couldn't top The Princess & the Frog!!!
I was wrong! Check out these fantastic activity sheets in celebration of the movies new release!!!
(Coming soon!)



400x100 button with link to download Character Cutouts PDF file
Download Character Cutouts!








Click the button it's a link to download Coloring & cutouts & it's in a zip file!
Don't say I never gave you anything!
Download Character Cutouts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.