Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My Christmas tree!

First of all, I'm just excited, so there absolutely NO compensation for this post.. nor was any of it gifted to us for free. However, if your interested.. we got 90% of the ornaments from Kmart, and a very few ( like 5 probably... came from WallyWorld ) anyway- I just think its pretty.. I'm girly so my tree should be too! I love the whole bow as a tree topper and I think it's super pretty! Better than a star or angel, and our tree fits us.. well- minus Noah but he's outnumbered by GIRL POWER!!~ We had a lot of fun fluffing and decorating it together, and we got it up in record time. Also, love the Jaclyn Smith ornament "hooks" which actually have no hook at all, simply matching purple ribbons.. I thought they might look funny on the ornaments, but they look really cool! The first few pictures (with the exception of the 3rd down) were taken with my cell phone, so the quality is poor for details BUT if you scroll the the bottom I included many pictures with my 18 megapixel camera, and you can really see the ornaments and details much better!













 











Again, not compensated for this post, nor sent anything for free.   :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.