Monday, October 24, 2011

Nicole Lee's Halloween Sale!

Click the picture below, to visit Nicole Lee! They are having a huge Halloween sale where you will get 31% off until October 27th! Did I mention they have a new shoes launch? That's right! For the first time EVER you will be able to purchase Nicole Lee's funky and sleek and stylish brand in shoes too! Like all Nicole Lee it is handcrafted and fashionable and made with genuine leather! I am a huge fan of this brand, if you have never seen them, go see and find out why!
Click the picture below, to visit Nicole Lee! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.