Friday, December 2, 2011

AquaRed illustrated apparel and accessories! (review)



Aqua Red sent me a tee from our newest collection! The brand new MiZaru. The second of the 3 Wise Monkey King(Tri Wukong) series: "look not what is contrary to propriety" or "see no evil" 
The shirt they sent to me was 23$! Its called the tri wukong mizaru. Now I- can barely pronounce that! but were going with it!
Here it is here below!


The shirts are printed on 100% cotton super soft American Apparel 2001 shirts.
The care instructions are directly screen printed on the inside.
They finish off by attaching our hemtags on the bottom.
Casey's opinion was the shirt is very high quality, comfortable, and bright, thick durable images. I like the style and illustrations of the T_Shirts very much so. It's very "scene!" If I was a little more punky I could pull it off as flawlessly as the gorgeous models in his pictures do. Do check out his site and tell me what you think! Which is your favorite shit?

Some of the other awesome designs I liked!








"Like" them on Facebook 
AND
on Twitter @AquaRedillus

*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.