Answered by: Meredith Bandy, Public relations Manager at Nutrisystem with the consultation of mary gregg r.d., Director of nutrition and dietary services
2. I'm thinking of trying Nutrisystem out but before I pay for a supply do they offer a sample trial?
5. Is Nutrisystem carried in grocery stores or is it only through mail order offered?
6. I have a friend who has diabetes, would Nutrisystem be a good option or diabetes friendly?
7. How many different meal options are available?
- · On Nutrisystem, you add-in fresh vegetables, fruits and other grocery additions. The foods we recommend as add-ins are low GI foods.
That's all the questions we came up with for the interview submission period. If you have any more, feel free to ask on any of my blog posts and I will try to give you an answer from them the next week. my Nutrisystem posts are the beginning of each week, no later than Wednesday. Please follow my progress with Nutrisystem, and challenge yourself to be a better you everyday! If you have questions for me about my experiences I would love to answer them! if you have questions about Nutrisystem that you want to askMeredith Bandy on Twitter, shoot her a DM!
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling Phone: or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.