Tuesday, May 31, 2011

FaceBook page contest!

Whats up for grabs?
GAS CARD!
( winners choice: either a 10$ shell or 10$ BP card! )

Here is how it works, and it ends FRIDAY night, June 3rd at midnight (Eastern)! All you do, is refer your friends and family to "Like" Locomotion of Expressions on Facebook by clicking <- there. (There is also a plugin on my lower right sidebar!) So have your friends and family "Like" that page and say you sent them. Its that easy! Comment on this post that you are participating so I will be able to contact you. Your email address must be public on your blogger profile. (Or leave it in comments) ~Good Luck!~


Send this link to your wall above to let your friends know and participate with you!!

1 comments:

rosannepm said...

I follow you on GFC-rosannepm and I am participating Roisanne M rosans4@comcast.net

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.