Wednesday, May 18, 2011

hogwild.net Semi-Hilarious comedy (i think it is!)

No One is Spared!

Hogwild is a little racy for my blog, I know. But I can't help it. He's funny! I can't exactly remember how I found his comics years ago. But I did, and signed up for his newsletter. I would forward the funny comics to my friends, sometimes, Photobucket them and put them on a myspace bulletin.. I can't help it. I'm telling you, this guy is funny! Don't believe me? See for yourself below!





Funny MySpace Pictures


Funny MySpace Pictures


Funny MySpace Pictures



Image hosting by
Photobucket



Funny MySpace Pictures


Funny MySpace Pictures

SO FUNNY! TRY IT! Valentine's Ad-lib story maker! (I am posting mine in the comments f this post if your interested!)

Image hosting by
Photobucket
Funny MySpace
Cartoons


Bad Santa!

funny myspace cartoon

funny myspace cartoon










If you are interested in seeing MORE of these cartoons, click here! also on that page- you can buy a special ebook of his relationship joke comics for $5!

HA HA at this! also freekin funny!& yet another Racy hilarious joke

Image hosting by
Photobucket

Connect with HogWild!

---
Helpful and hilarious dating advice videos


Watch Sem-Hilarious Videos on Hogwild's YouTube

Follow Hogwild on Twitter and me too! @1caseycolette

HogWilds Facebook

"Like" his Facebook Fan Page to be amused on your News Feed

Myspace Hogwild Comedy

Hogwild rants on The Grammys


If you are single and looking to mingle Hogwild also has a dating site with HogWild's Professional Dating Advice Videos

Live Chat Software by Comm100
"The most important part of any relationship... is choosing the right person... in the first place." - HogWild

With your Premium Membership, I'll show you WHY that is true... and HOW to choose the right person for you.

Here's what you get with your HogWild Premium Membership

* INSTANT Access to the HogWild Video Vault of every dating question ever asked! (Over 300 awesome dating advice videos!)
* All my NEW dating advice videos that you can't get anywhere else! (Approximately 12 New videos per month!)
* You will feel control over your love life!
* Learn the SECRETS to what the opposite sex is REALLY thinking!
* Discover how to attract (and KEEP!) your ultimate dream partner!
* Discounts on Future Products, services, and live shows
* Love & Respect from everyone in the world!!! :)

On the site there is also a feature for a live chat with the Man himself. Dot your T's and Cross your I's.. LOL!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As p[romised (above) my valentines Ad-lib story came out like this:
Here's Your HogWild Valentine's Day Story!
Valentine's Day is a time to show Noah all your love. Usually this is done with best condoms and a romantic pork steak.

Some common gifts include: a long-stemmed aloe, chocolate pussy, expensive bling bling, and a card with a poem like:
magnolias are pink
spiders are blue
You are so hairy
And you have really sloppy legs!

You might want to give Noah sexy socks made of polyestery lace. What a sight that would be! legs spilling everywhere!

But first pork steak over soft candlelight while your smooth seductive snoop dog CD plays in the background. That song gin and juice always gets you in the mood. The scent of your lover's perfume excites you. It smells like bear legs. How erotic!

That inspires you to tell him to meet you in the kitchen in just 7 minutes. You cover yourself from head to legs in maple syrup while whistling out of touch. You tell him to come forward and lick the maple syrup off your naked body-- especially the crevices of your legs. You whisper to him, 'Be my Valentine, sweet noE-poo. Make me scream like a wild frog who just got stuck in the legs with a rusty drill.' Your Lover then says, 'I want you to suck my ass and call me simone.'

You ask 'Who's simone? 'Oh that's my noE' is the reply. Shocked and disgusted, you try to leave but you're already strapped to the ottoman with pantyhose. You see him with a polyester whip! You KNEW you should have listened to your shelley and married a nice white housewife!

What a great story,

That made me laugh harder than the time Rosie O'Donnell dressed up as a big, bloated Cupid eating pork steak and wearing nothing but a polyestery diaper!
Now just cut and paste the story and share it with your friends. They'll think you are so sloppy.
Oh yeah, NICE poem! Since when does blue rhyme with legs?!!

Chana@ Mamma Town said...

Hi there! I'm your newest follower from Social Mom's! Hope you can swing by and return the favor:) It's always so fun to meet cool new bloggers! http://www.mammatown.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.