Thursday, March 31, 2011

News of whats to come!

Locomotion of Expressions
also be looking for a review from therabreath and manhattan toy pj tots! :) Should all be up and running within a week or two. I am out of town on spring break right now! So count em, FIVE,
1 - skoy cloths
2 - girl leo clothes
3- therabreath
4 - manhattan toy pj tots
5 -

Are you excited? I am!

UPDATE! ~ Wed 4-6 two more

6 - Belli Kelocote scar therapy review and giveaway
7 - Educational Toys Planet Foamfetti


Valerie @ My-2-cents said...

Hi I am a new GFC follower. Please visit my page and follow me back.

Rajee said...

follow ur blog from boost your buzz blog hop. Please follow my blog,

mmbear said...

Stopped by from Boost Your Buzz and I am now following you thru GFC. I am still kinda new to blogging with about 4 months so I still stumble some (like adding my twitter site, I put blog instead) but I am learning from those little mistakes. Stop by and say hello when you get a chance. Thanks.


Laurie Harrison said...

I am a new follower from boost your buzz. Pleasure to find you through this fun event.
from (review/giveaway blog)
Please do drop by anytime.

Kelly said...

I'm a new follower (from Boost Your Buzz), I hope you'll follow me back!

Finger Click Saver said...

Stopped in from BYB...thought I would say hi. Your daughter makes me want to shrink my kids...she's adorable :-). Have a great week. Sue

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.