Saturday, March 5, 2011

Gigis 1st soccer game!

Saturday March 5th!


Giana's VERY first soccer game. The baby was good, the gnats didn't swarm us.. So yay!
I got some pics of her playing I wanted to share with you guys! So cute! I was excited because she got the number three on her jersey! Thats a lucky number! (If you ask me...)


So, what do you think? A star in the making? Lookout, Davis Beckham! :)

Tee-Hee!










They aren't supposed to keep score for this age but lets say if we did we would've smoked the opposing team! One little boy was kicking butt and taking names! Gigi didn't get any goals but she did good!

1 comments:

Mom Daughter Style said...

I just blogged about toddler soccer too, well sort of. Btw, I received the sample of energy drink. Thanks a lot.

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.