Thursday, August 29, 2013

@publix #iLOVEpublix Publix® August Fresh Savings event: @iLOVEpublix!~

PublixFreshSavingsEvent
Fresh Summer Savings! Save on produce, baked goods, meat and eggs between now and September 12th, and be ready for the last days of summer. Find your favorite brands from General Mills, Unilever, and Pepsi Co, and prepare for those end-of-summer get-togethers -- backyard guests are best!  I love that Publix has brands other groceries store chains don't have. And I do love their oprganic section. I hate when stores separate it by category and you have to search each individual aisle.
I love their meat dept too, most local grocery stores do not even carry grassfed beef.

Be sure to stop in store for these great Fresh Savings. For more details, please visit freshsavingsevent.com.
Exclusively at Publix® -- Where shopping is a Pleasure


Thanks for reading about the Publix® August Fresh Savings event, and be sure to stop in store for great Fresh Savings!

NOTE -I will be provided with a gift card exchange for this post. Regardless all opinions are my own!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.