Thursday, August 22, 2013

#friendsandfamily 50 Percent off @ Kate Quinn #organics #fashionForward kids clothes!


New Friends and Family sale at Kate Quinn Organics, you'll find brands like Kate Quinn Organics, Plum Bunny, & Violet + Moss!! I found this UBER cute  sailor pin tuck bow jumpsuit  available in sizes 0-24mo!


I also saw this Ruffle Sleeve Party Dress for sizes 3mo to 5yrs!  It's so cute!!  I love that their clothes are organic!!  

But honestly I think I like this sleeveless pleated bow dress!  So classy!  Be sure to check out the awesome sale they have going on, and get your hands on some fashionable clothes for your kids!!!



OF ALL THEIR ITEMS, MY FAVES CAN BE FOUND AT THIS LINK!!
Disclosure - I will be given a gift card in exchange for sharing the sale with my readers, (:  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.