Tuesday, August 6, 2013

@influenster POND’S Luminous Finish BB+! #PONDSBB POND’S BB+ is Your New Beauty BFF @ponds #BBbloggers


Influenster is always giving me really cool stuff, but I came home from Summer vacay to discover a goodie box filled with Ponds BB Cream. Now I have never heard of it before. So I assumed it was an anti-aging cream. It is that but so much more. I was tickled to learn that it is a tinted moisturizer. Adding a Luminous Glow to your skin as it shimmers with a sparkle of tiny glitter, making you shiny, iridescent and glowing. It has helped correct my skin, and I love the way it smells. It does have a strong fragrance. It comes in color/shades LIGHT and Medium. Both work for me. I love that it has some sunscreen in it too. A little bit goes a long way.

 It was possibly the best presentation I had seen of a brand in my blogging experience. I was so impressed with the inspiring quote when you look into the mirror encouraging you.
 I don't know where they got it, or if the will sell it (maybe in a holiday gift set?) or if other mirrors say different things.. or they all say the same thing..

But I love this little box and will probably use it forever. Or until it breaks. :-) It would make a neat jewelry box. Whoever came up with that PR idea, brilliant. two thumbs up. I got so excited unwrapping and undoing the ribonning on it. (:  If I were grading on presentation, I'd give Influenster and Ponds a 100%  or an  A+!
Thank y'all.

Find POND's Here:



Share tips, photos, recommendations, and what impressed you most about POND'S BB+. in comments on this post! talk to me.

I love to use an apricot coarse (but also moisturizing and gentle) scrub every few days, I recommend always using a toner- and be careful about too much sunscreen and too much moisturizer. (Also too much makeup!) Always take off your makeup before bed and be careful of fragrances in products. The more water you drink, the healthier your skin will be. these are my opinions, and what works for me may not work for you. I am not a doctor.

 I love the improvement I have seen on my skin. What do you think?
Smells Like Teen Spirit. No- it smells like PONDS BB Cream POND’S Luminous Finish BB+!
 Visit POND's on Facebook To view all key product information on BB+ 
  New POND’S Luminous Finish BB+ provides flawless coverage in seconds PLUS a more even skin tone in two weeks POND’S Luminous Finish BB+ with Tone Perfecting Complex visibly fades dark spots
The box itself is pretty as is the tube of cream. Even prettier was the mirrored box Ponds and INFLUENSTER sent to me. (Pictured)
Aw!~ I will, thanks!


You can never learn good beauty habits too early!




DISCLOSURE : Influenster and Ponds sent me a ton of BB Cream for this post.  (LOL!)

Well.. they did!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.