Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Upcoming Shutterfly Valentine's Day Promotion

The birds are chirping, spring is up around the corner, love is in the air..
Can you feel it? I can! I'm excited! Valentine's Day is one of my FAVORITE holidays! Not to go all sappy on ya.... But who doesn't want to spend Valentine's day with a nice card, a romantic dinner, maybe some wine, chocolates, flowers? A scrooge thats who! Valentines day is awesome, I dare you to disagree! :)
Just look at Tinkerbell in her pink shirt! She's stoked too!


This Valentine's my husband will not be with me, because he is serving his duty to our country. So I'm a little bummed about that, but I will definitely be spending time with our two little girls. And letting them know JUST how much I love and appreciate them.

Its different now because I have kids, but still.... the look on your childs face when you give them a little card that says how special they are to you... Its priceless. And cards? They are so cheap. Something so simple, such a sweet gesture. * Hugs and love * Everyone "twitterpated" (you know... from Bambi? Where the animals all fall in love?) It is just SO sweet! I for one am super excited! Valentine's day serves as a wonderful reminder of what we have in our life. Reach out and give someone a hug. Whether it be a neighbor, a friend, a child, or your partner. Don't take for granted what you have today....

I'm thrilled to tell you that I am partnering with Shutterfly to offer one Locomotion of Expressions reader a TOTALLY FREE set of 25 Valentine's Day cards! Cool, right? No, you dont have to be in school to hand out cards, and you'd be surprised at how many people you know you could give them to.. neighbors, co-workers.. friends, family. Honestly, its great to show people that your thinking of them.

Shutterfly is always having all kinds of neat promotions.
Be sure to check out their
personalized Valentine’s gifts at http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts I have been looking hard at
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery because I really like THIS design
most importantly
Valentine’s Day cards too! http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery

I'll be posting it soon, so be on the lookout! I'll get mine and review my honest opinion of them, and then offer some to you guys! That's it for now! Good night all! ~XO~

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.