Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Become.com "Shopping your way!"

Become.com is this REALLY cool comparison shopping website I have recently found out about! They have top 10 lists, Editors picks, and a shopping tip center... I just wanted to share it with you! They have ALL sorts of stuff... such as:

Clothing & Accessories, Automotive, Baby, Books, Business & Office Products, Camera & Photo, Computers, Electronics, Flowers & Gifts, Food & Drink, Health & Beauty, Home & Garden, Jewelry & Watches, Magazines, Movies, Music, Musical Instruments & Equipment, Software, Sports & Outdoors, Toys & Hobbies, Travel, Video Games, Pets, & also, Collectibles & Art.

There is also a shopping blog and their very own Become.com coupon selection! If you are looking for a website to find something for your sweetheart this Valentine's day- then look no further! They even put mobile shopping at your fingertips because they even have a free IPad app !

I especially like the great deals they have helped me find on a candle warmer plate because I have been looking for one at a good price!

I am also eyeing some gorgeous Oak Ridge furniture

As far as home decorations go.. well, just check out these beautiful (and cheap!) wall scripts!

If you still are unsure of what to get your valentine, how about these collage frames?

I'm sure that with the help of http://www.become.com/ you will be able to find something for everyone. This will definitely be my new favorite online comparison tool! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.